Where To Buy Epson Ink and Replace Epson Ink Cartridges
You should have to go to the official Epson ink retailers to get new and perfect genuine ink cartridges on your near by places. Following information will tell you about the low ink error on epson and will tell you how to replace the epson ink cartridges. In Epson printers, when the ink in the cartridge is low or empty, replace the old cartridge with a new cartridge and the Epson printer prints with no issues or errors and know where to buy Epson ink.
Quick steps about Epson ink cartridges replace
- Locate the Power button on the printer and switch it on.
- Lower the output tray and open the print cover.
- Tap the ink button. The print head will move to the ink cartridge replacement position and the power light will flash.
- Open the cartridge cover. Pinch the sides of the ink cartridge that you need to replace, lift the cartridge out of the printer and dispose it properly.
- Remove the cartridge from the protective bag.
- Place the new cartridge vertically in the cartridge holder. Push the ink cartridge down till it clicks in place. And, do not apply more force to the cartridge.
- Close the cartridge cover & the printer cover when you are finished replacing the cartridges.
- Tap the ink button. The print head will move & the ink delivery system will begin to charge. The ink lights start flashing. The process takes about a minute to complete.
Detailed steps for Epson ink cartridges replacement
Locate the Power button on the printer and press it. Lift the scanner unit and get your new ink cartridges on your hand and know where to buy Epson ink.
Tap the Stop button. Squeeze the tab on the cartridge & lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
Before opening the new cartridge packaging, shake it gently four or five times. Remove the cartridge from the package.
Take the yellow tape from the side of the ink cartridge.
Insert the new cartridge in the holder and push it down till it clicks into place. Lower the scanner unit.
Tap the Stop button. The print head moves to the position and the printer starts charging the ink.
It takes about 1.5 minutes. When the Power light stops flashing & remains on, ink charging is finished and be careful to know where to buy epson ink.