Unable To Install The Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer [Fixed]
If you’re unable to install the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer on your computer, then carry out the simple and quick troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Initially, check if you have completed your printer’s hardware setup.
- Make sure that the recommended media is loaded properly in the paper tray.
- Similarly, make sure that the cables (power and USB) are connected securely at the ends.
- Check whether your device OS satisfies the system requirements of the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer. If not, try to install the printer on any other device that is compatible with the printer.
After performing the basic solutions given above, try to install the printer on your computer. If you’re unable to install the Canon printer on your computer again, then perform the advanced solutions given below.
Advanced troubleshooting solutions
- If you encounter this issue while using the setup CD-ROM, then download the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer driver from the printer’s official support page and try to install the printer on your computer using the downloaded driver file.
- Before installing the printer, make sure to eject the setup CD-ROM from your computer.
- If you are stuck in the Printer Connection window, then make sure that the USB cable is connected securely between the printer and your computer.
- Now, try to install the printer.
- If the issue persists, turn off your Canon printer.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer.
- Reconnect the cable after a few seconds.
- Turn on the printer.
- Now, try to install the Canon printer driver on your computer.
- If the printer is installed successfully on your computer, then print a test page to check the printer functions.
Contact us if you’re unable to install the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer even after performing the above solutions.