Troubleshooting Lexmark e260dn Printer
The Troubleshooting Lexmark e260dn Printer method is used to fix the printer issue manually before contacting the manufacturer for technical support. The Lexmark E260Dn printer is well known for its printing performances. But at the same time, it also displays some error message on the screen indicating that the printer is facing some bad time with the print or scan operation. The common issues that occur on the Lexmark printer are printer not printing, paper jam, and low or empty ink cartridges. To fix the Lexmark E260Dn printer issues, follow the troubleshooting methods given below.
Eight quick steps to fix the Lexmark E260DN printer issue
- Try to identify the error message displayed on the Lexmark printer screen.
- Ascertain that the power cord is plugged in correctly.
- Make sure that the power cord is connected directly to the wall outlet.
- Make sure that the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter option has not tripped.
- Check if the Lexmark E260DN printer settings are correct.
- Ensure that the input tray contains enough paper.
- Make sure that the Lexmark E260DN printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Check if the Lexmark printer is selected while performing Print or Scan operation.
- Make sure that all the options are correctly installed.
- Reset the print settings and try a test print.
Detailed explanation about how to fix the Lexmark e260dn printer issue
- To fix the Troubleshooting Lexmark e260dn Printer not printing issue, first, you need to make sure that the Lexmark printer is turned On. Click the Start button on your system taskbar. Select the Control Panel option and look for Computer Management. Double-click the option that appears on the screen and select Services.
- Click the Print Spooler option followed by the Restart button. Wait for the Lexmark E260DN printer to restart. After the printer reboots, try a test print. If the issue continues, then disconnect the power cable from the printer and open the main tray of the printer.
- Check if their particles are stuck inside the printer. If so, then remove it carefully. After removing the jammed particle from the printer, reconnect the power cable and turn it On. Wait for the Lexmark E260DN printer to finish its warm-up period. Once the Lexmark E260DN printer becomes idle, try a test print.
- If the printer not printing issue persists, then uninstall and reinstall the print driver on your computer. Check if there is an updated/ latest version of your printer driver is available for download. If possible, then download and install it on your computer.
- If the Lexmark E260DN printer takes a long time to finish the Print operation, then try to reduce the complexity of the print job. Eliminate the number and size of fonts, images, and pages. If the printer performs the Print operation from the wrong tray or the wrong paper, then try the troubleshooting tips discussed below.
- Also, the paper size and types settings need to be correct. Check the Paper tab settings on your Windows or Mac device. Open the Printer Properties option on your Windows or Mac device to check the Paper tab settings.
- Check if the Paper size, tray, and type options match with the paper loaded in the tray. Ensure that the Hex Trace mode is disabled. If it is enabled, then disable it by turning your printer Off and On again. If the 93x Service error message appears on the printer screen, then fix it by following the instructions given below.
- Make sure to turn off the printer immediately if this error message appears on the screen. Open the top of the printer and raise the carrier handle. Try to adjust the Printhead correctly. After adjusting the handle, close the top.
- Switch on your Lexmark E260DN printer and check if the error message is displayed on the screen. If the 93x error message is not displayed on the screen, then try a test print. If the Troubleshooting Lexmark e260dn Printer issue persists, then contact the Lexmark manufacturer for technical support.
- If the selected options do not work correctly, then follow the troubleshooting tips such as resetting the printer settings, and make sure that the printer setup process is done correctly. The printer driver gets installed on your computer and a required option is selected while performing a specified task.
Fix your Printer Issues
- Hp printer Installation
- how to install hp printer
- how to install hp printer drivers
- how to install driver without cd
- how to install hp printer driver on mac
- how to install driver on windows
- how to install driver on chromebook
- How to install driver in ubuntu
- how to install hp printer driver from cd
- how to install without connecting printer
- Hp printer Download
- Hp printer Update
- Hp printer setup
- Hp printer Remove
- Hp printer Repair