HP Officejet 4622 printing blank pages
The HP OfficeJet 4622 prints blank pages due to an error in the printer settings, print media or the print cartridges. The issue can be resolved using various methods depending upon the nature of occurrence. The steps to resolve the same are a detailed below. Follow the same to get the HP Officejet 4622 printing blank pages issue sorted on your device.
Resolving blank page printing issue on HP OfficeJet 4622 printer
- Open the scanner glass and get access to the printhead of the device.
- Confirm whether the ink cartridges are installed in your HP OfficeJet 4622 printer.
- Ensure that the installed cartridges are genuine products that are produced or suggested by the manufacturer.
- Check if the ink cartridges are empty. If so, replace them immediately.
- Examine whether the ink cartridges are installed in the correct slots on your printer.
- Ensure that the protective tape is removed from the copper contacts on the ink cartridge.
- Check for any clogs or bocks in the cartridge or printhead nozzles.
- Ensure that the print media used, is appropriate for the print job.
Detailed steps to resolve the blank page printing issue on the HP OfficeJet 4622 printer
Make sure that the HP OfficeJet 4622 printer is powered on and is connected to a direct power supply. Fluctuations in power supply affect the printhead and hence it is advisable to avoid using external components such as the spike buster or surge protector, it you use means it may cause HP Officejet 4622 printing blank pages issue.
Open the scanner compartment and reach the printhead region. Wait for the printhead to come to the replacement position. Now check whether the cartridges are installed in the printhead. If not insert them immediately.
If the cartridges are found in the printhead, remove them carefully and check if they are dry. Remove dry or empty ink cartridges from the carriage and replace them with new ones. Check if the installed ink cartridges are of genuine quality.
Ensure that the cartridges are not damaged and there is no leakage in the cartridge. Check if the installed ink cartridges are inserted in the correct slot. Make sure that the protective tape over the copper contacts, is removed.
Examine the nozzles of the ink cartridges for any clog or foreign objects. Remove the clogs in the nozzle using a lint-free cloth or a paper towel. Ensure that you are not using refilled ink cartridges, to ensure prevention from printer issues.
Turn off the printer and examine the printhead. Look for any damages or clogs in the printhead nozzle and clear them immediately. Do not use wet objects to clean the inner parts of the printer to avoid damage.
Try to printing a different document from the same source. Ensure that the connection between the printer and the personal device is stable.
Check if the particular print media is appropriate for the print job and is supported by the printer.
Try updating the firmware of the HP OfficeJet 4622 printer. The newest set of firmware can be downloaded from our website.
Reset the printer and its connections as the final step in this procedure. Contact our expert team for assistance, if the HP Officejet 4622 printing blank pages issue persists for a long time.