Service Fuser Error Lexmark Printer
The Lexmark printer displays a service fuser error 920. It indicates that the printer registers the fuser unit, i.e., the internal heating element, has not reached its proper operating temperature. First of all, you should reset the printer by turning off the Lexmark printer and wait for ten minutes. Turn the printer on again and see if the printer is back to the ready state. Check if the Lexmark printer is connected directly to the wall outlet to rectify the service fuser error Lexmark printer.
Quick Guide To Fix Fuser Error In Lexmark Printer
- Power the printer off and wait for ten minutes before powering it back on.
- Make sure that the Lexmark printer is back to the ready state.
- Power off the printer and open the left-hand access door.
- Remove the jammed print media and switch on the printer again.
- Check if the printer’s power cord is connected directly to the wall outlet.
- Try plugging it directly to the wall outlet. Do not use surge protectors or a power strip.
- View the left-side access door and remove the fuser unit.
- Ensure that are no jammed papers in the fuser unit.
Detailed Explanation For Service Fuser Error Lexmark Printer.
Step 1: The fuser error Lexmark printer indicates that the printer registers the fuser unit as not having reached the proper operating temperature.
Step 2: If the error occurred for the first time, switch off the printer and wait for about ten minutes before powering it back on.
Step 3: If the service fuser error Lexmark printer continues, switch off the printer once more.
Step 4: Now, open the left-hand access door and check for the jammed paper in the fuser unit.
Step 5: Clear the jammed print media if you find any, and power the printer on again.
Step 6: You can also confirm that the printer’s power cord is plugged directly into the wall outlet and not in a power strip or surge protector.
Step 7: If the printer is connected through one of the devices, you can try plugging it directly into a wall outlet.
Step 8: You can power off the printer, open the left-side access door, and remove the fuser unit.
Step 9: Check for any jammed papers in the fuser unit.
Step 10: If you find any paper jammed in the fuser unit, remove it, reinstall the fuser, and print a test page. To know more regarding the solutions of service fuser error Lexmark printer, then connect with our tech experts.