Reset Epson Lx300 Printer
Epson LX300 offers speed, reliability, and user-friendly features for business requirements. It is a standard work environment printer. The printer can produce 337 characters per second in High-draft mode. It has a narrow format 9-pin technology that can handle any printing task.
Versatile top, bottom, and rear paper paths, Auto-switching parallel, serial, and USB interfaces
Standard Way To Reset Epson LX300
If you are having any performance trouble with the Epson LX300 printer or facing problems with its connectivity, a simple reset can fix such issues.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Remove the connected power cord from the printer and the main power source.
- Give the printer a minute or two.
- Connect the power cord to the power source and the Epson LX300 printer.
- Once the printer powers on, you have to wait for the cartridges to position properly.
- Your Epson LX300 printer will be reset in the standard way.
If you want to reset the printer to factory defaults, here are the proper steps.
(NOTE: Once the printer is reset to factory settings, the data saved on the printer will be wiped clean).
- Ensure that the Epson LX300 printer is turned on.
- Press the Load/Eject, LF/FF, and the Pause buttons.
- The buttons will open the default-setting mode.
- Use the navigation buttons on the printer to select the Reset option from the list.
- Once done, press the Set button.
- The Epson LX300 printer will be reset to its factory defaults.
- Later on, you can reconnect the printer to your computer.
If you are facing any issues regarding resetting the Epson LX300 printer, click the CALL button pinned to this page. Our dedicated technical team will assist you through the problem remotely.