- Fix My Printer >>
- Printing With Usb Cable On Ricoh Im C3500
PRINTING WITH USB CABLE ON RICOH IM C3500
Ricoh IM C3500 is a color laser multi-functional printer that offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing (optional) functions. It is mainly designed for professionals who often print, scan, or copy large documents and brochures. This printer features the Always Current Technology (ACT), comes with an application and software for printing, and more. This page will teach you how to print with a USB cable on the Ricoh IM C3500 printer.Basically, to print a document with a USB cable, the printer should be installed on your computer over a USB cable connection. So, check whether the printer is installed on your computer via USB. If not, perform the same by following the instructions below.
- Download the Ricoh IM C3500 printer driver file from its support page.
- Now, open the downloaded printer software file on your computer.
- Click I accept the agreement > Install > Next.
- Select the “I will participate in the Quality Improvement Program” or “I will not participate in the Quality Improvement Program” option as per your preferences.
- Reach the Select a setup method screen by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- On the opened screen, click the checkbox beside the USB option followed by the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Connect your Ricoh printer to the computer using the USB cable when prompted.
- Install the printer driver by following the rest of the instructions displayed on the screen.
Printing a document
*The following instructions are suitable for both Windows and Mac computers.
- Turn on your Windows or Mac computer and the Ricoh IM C3500 printer, if they are turned off.
- Ensure that the printer and its software are installed on your computer.
- Now, open the document you want to print.
- Click the File menu followed by Print or press the Ctrl + P buttons at the same time to open the Print window.
- Check whether your printer model is selected correctly.
- If not, choose it correctly.
- Now, click the Printer Properties option to configure the print settings.
- The duplex printing option is selected by default. Choose the “1 sided” option if you want to print on only one side of the document.
- Set the paper type, document size, paper tray, orientation, and other settings as per your preferences.
- Finally, click the Apply button followed by OK.
- Now, your printer will start to print the selected document.
Contact us to know more about “printing with USB cable on Ricoh IM C3500.”