Pantum P3500Dw Printer Setup
Pantum P3500DW is a professional printer that allows you to perform the print operation over a wireless network. This printer has a memory capacity of above 256 MB and comes with a 600MHz processor. It offers printing features like automatic duplex printing, auto-booklet printing, and more. Scroll down this page to know how to perform the Pantum P3500DW printer setup for the first time.
Step-by-step instructions to perform the Pantum P3500 DW printer setup
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
- Remove the outer plastic cover surrounding the printer box.
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Inside the box, you can find the printer, power cord, USB interface cable, installation CD-ROM, and quick start guide.
- Dispose ofall the packing tapes from the printer.
Step 2: Installing the toner cartridge
- Open the cartridge door of your printer.
- Take out the starter toner cartridge installed inside the printer.
- Shake the cartridgea few times.
- Remove the seal and protective tape surrounding the toner.
- Place the starter toner cartridge back into the printer and close the door.
Step 3: Loading paper
- Take the paper cassette out.
- Based on the paper type you’re loading, adjust the width guides of the cassette correctly.
- Load a stack of plain paper in the cassette.
- Place the cassette back into the printer.
- Make sure to open your printer’s paper output tray.
Step 4: Turning on your Pantum printer
- Insert the power cord into your printer’s power port.
- Turn on your printer.
- If itdoesn’t turn on, check whether the power cord is connected securely.
- If not, unplug and re-plug the cable.
- Once the printer becomes steady, set the printer settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure to set the settings correctly and save them.
Step 5: Installing the printer driver
- Open the Pantum P3500DW printer driver file on your computer.
- Choose the language of your desire.
- Reach the connection type screen by following the on-screen instructions.
- Select the connection type of your desire by following the on-screen instructions to complete the Pantum P3500DW printer setup.
- Once you complete the printer driver installation, print a test page to check whether the configuration is done correctly.
To get remote assistance in performing the Pantum P3500DW printer setup, click on the Call button to contact us.