- Fix My Printer >>
- Pantum P2500w Wifi Not Working
Solved: Pantum P2500w Wifi Not Working
Wi-Fi issues are common and can happen when there is Wi-Fi interference, improper connection, or incomplete wireless configuration. If you are connecting your Pantum P2500W to Wi-Fi and it is not working as expected, implement the troubleshooting steps given below. You can also reach our technical experts for assistance in resolving the wireless connection issue.
Basic Network Troubleshooting – Pantum P2500w
- First, ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Next, check if the power supply is stable.
- Check if your printer is placed closer to your wireless router. Doing this will reduce Wi-Fi interference.
- Restart your wireless router and your printer as well. Wait a few minutes and then reconnect the devices.
- Use the WPS method to establish the wireless network connection trouble-free. To continue with this, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer control panel for at least two seconds or until the blue Wi-Fi indicator blinks.
- Put your router in WPS mode within two minutes and wait until the wireless connection is established.
If the connection between your Pantum P2500W and Wi-Fi is not working even after implementing these steps, move on to the next solution.
Reset Network Settings on Pantum P2500w
This method is suggested if you cannot fix the wireless connection issue. Here we have explained how to restore your printer settings to factory defaults and connect the printer to Wi-Fi using the Wireless network setup tools.
- To begin with, go to the printer control panel.
- With the printer turned off, press and hold the Cancel button. Turn on the printer and hold the Cancel button until the printer enters Ready status. This will restore all the parameter settings of the printer.
- Next, configure the basic settings and prepare the printer for the wireless setup.
- Connect your Windows computer to your local wireless network.
- Download and install the Wireless network setup tool on your computer.
- Open the Start menu and click Pantum –> Wireless Network Configuration Tool.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions in the setup wizard and select the option to establish a temporary connection between your printer and computer via a USB cable.
- If you don’t have a USB cable, select other connectivity modes and follow the instructions in the setup wizard.
- After establishing the wireless connection using the temporary USB cable, remove it and check if you can print a test page from your computer to the printer that is connected over the same wireless network.
Hope we have solved your connection problem between Pantum P2500W and Wi-Fi. For further assistance, reach our technical experts through the call option on this page.