My Brother Printer Is Not Printing
If your Brother printer is not printing, consider the procedure given below to fix the issue.
Checking the Brother printer’s power:
- Verify whether the LED lights on the printer are turned on.
- You can see a stable LED light when the power is enabled.
- If you see any lights blinking, it is a printer error.
- Open the tray and remove the loaded paper and cartridges. Reload them again.
- Check the power source and reconnect the power cable. If it is a power issue, the Brother printer not printing issue will be fixed after reconnecting the power cable.
Verify the connection:
- If you have connected the printer and computer through a wireless network, make sure that both devices are connected to the same network.
- Print a test page to find the issue on the printer.
- Press the Go button three times to print the report sheet.
- If you have made a USB connection, connect the computer and printer directly using a USB cable
- remove the connection from the hub.
- For a wired connection, check the connection between the printer and router.
- Make sure to set the Brother printer as a default one.
- If the printer is offline, turn it online.
Update the printer driver:
- You may also face the Brother printer not printing issue if the driver is outdated.
- In such cases, you have to update the printer driver.
- Go to the official Brother website to download the recent version of the driver.
- Enter the model number and go to the printer’s page.
- Download the latest version of the driver and install it to fix the issue.
Brother Printer reset:
- If you are still facing the issue, reset the printer.
- Select the Reset option on the printer to turn all the settings to the factory defaults.
- Once you have performed the reset, again configure the printer to fix the Brother printer not printing issue.
Paper jam issue:
- If any paper is stuck inside the printer, remove it.
- Reload the paper stack after properly aligning it.
- Once you have reloaded the paper stack, check if you are able to print.
- If the printer hadrun out of ink, replace the ink cartridges.