- Fix My Printer >>
- Lexmark CX510DE 34.04
Solved: Lexmark CX510DE 34.04 Error
What does Lexmark CX510DE 34.04 error represent? If you see the 34.04a error message on your Lexmark CX510DE’s control panel, it indicates that there is a paper jam inside your printer. So, when you face this type of error, check and remove the paper jammed inside your printer.
The paper jam occurs at a different location in the Lexmark CX510DE printer. We here list locations where you need to check for paper jams and remove them.
- Automatic document feeder
- Standard bin
- Front door
- Duplex area
- Multipurpose feeder
- Manual feeder
Let’s see how to clear paper jams from the above locations.
Lexmark CX510DE – Clear Paper Jam In the Standard Bin
- Carefully lift the top door.
- Check if there is paper jammed inside the printer, and remove them gently.
- Before closing the top door, make sure you have removed all paper fragments.
- Close the top door gently.
Clear Paper Jam in the Front Door
In the Fuser:
Note: The components inside the printer might be hot, so please be careful while checking for a paper jam. It’s better to let the surface cool before touching it.
- Flip down the front door to access the inside.
- Remove any jammed paper, even all the paper fragments.
- Check below the fuser and in the fuse access door for paper fragments.
- Close the top and front access doors.
In the Duplex unit:
- After opening the front door, check for paper jammed in the duplex unit.
- Clear any paper jammed, even the paper fragments.
- Lock the front door.
Clear Paper Jams in Trays
- Gently pull out the tray completely from the machine.
- Take out the jammed paper inside the tray area. Make sure you don’t tear the paper while pulling it out.
- Remove the paper fragments, if any.
- Put the tray back into the machine.
Lexmark CX510DE Paper Jam in the Manual Feeder
- If the paper is jammed inside the manual feeder, then you must take out the paper tray first.
- Once you remove the tray, remove the paper jammed inside the tray area.
- Insert the paper tray back again.
Clear Paper Jams in the Multipurpose Feeder
- Take out the paper stack from the multipurpose feeder.
- Gently pull out the jammed paper.
- Once you remove all paper and paper pieces, be ready to reload the paper again.
- Flex and fan the paper and make sure the paper isn’t wrinkled or folded.
- Adjust the paper edges before loading.
- Load the paper again.
Clear the Jam in the ADF(AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT FEEDER)
- Take out the original documents from the ADF tray if any.
- Gently open the ADF cover.
- Clear the jammed paper and paper fragments.
- Now, close the ADF cover.
- Adjust the paper edges in the tray.
- Fan the paper stack and load them into the tray.
- Place the documents into the ADF.
That’s how you need to clear a paper jam when the Lexmark CX510DE machine displays a 34.04 error.
We hope your query “Lexmark CX510DE 34.04 error” has been resolved by us. If the machine still displays the error code, call us so we can take this further.