- Fix My Printer >>
- LEXMARK CX410E CAN’T SCAN MULTIPLE PAGES AT ONCE
FIXED: LEXMARK CX410E CAN’T SCAN MULTIPLE PAGES AT ONCE
“Are you unable to scan multiple pages of your document on the Lexmark CX410e printer?” If yes, you’ve arrived at the right page to fix it.
Lexmark CX410e is a multi-functional printer that comes with a color touchscreen, flatbed scanner with ADF, fast dual-core processor, 512 upgradable memory, and more. Some highlighting scan features offered by this printer are listed below:
- Scan Technology: CCD
- Scan File formats: XPS, TIFF, Archival PDF, Secure PDF, PDF, JPEG, and JPG
- Scan Destination: email, Lexmark Document Solution Suite, USB or network, USB Flash drive, FTP
This printer supports multiple scan functions. But sometimes, it fails to scan the multiple pages of your document at once. This problem occurs due to one of the following reasons:
- Misconfigured scan settings
- Using a wrong application (that does not support multiple page scanning)
FIXING THE MULTIPLE PAGES SCAN PROBLEM
Using the correct application
- Check if you’re using the correct application that supports multiple-page scanning.
- If not, use the correct one to scan the multiple pages of the document at once.
UPDATING THE SCANNER DRIVER
- Check whether your printer’s scanner driver is up-to-date.
- If not, install the latest version of the Lexmark printer scanner driver on your computer.
LOADING DOCUMENT INTO ADF
To scan the multiple pages of the document at once, the particular document should be loaded into the ADF of your printer.
- Check if you have loaded the document into the ADF.
- If not, load the document into the ADF with its print-side facing up and then resume the scan operation.
DISABLE THE ONE-PAGE SCANNING OPTION
If the one-page scanning option is enabled on your printer, there is a chance for the multiple pages scanning problem to occur. Check and disable the option by following the instructions given below.
- Access your Lexmark CX410e printer’s EWS page.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Select General Settings or Device > One Page Flatbed Scanning.
- Now, check if the One Page Flatbed Scanning option is selected.
- If yes, unselect it and click the Submit button.
- Now, try to scan the multiple pages of the document.
If the multiple pages scanning problem persists, contact us.