Lexmark Cartridge Error 50C
The printer Lexmark cartridge error 50c occurs when there are issues related to the cartridge. To solve the issues, clean the cartridges, align them, and interchange their positions. You can also remove the cartridge from the carrier and fix it in its original place again.
Short Glance For Lexmark Cartridge Error 50c
- Switch off the Lexmark printer by pressing the Power button.
- Lift the scanner unit until the scanner support keeps it open.
- Look the Power button on the printer and switch it on.
- Make sure that the cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position.
- Replace the cartridge with a new cartridge.
- Lower the scanner unit of the printer until it gets completely closed.
- Clean the cartridge and fix it firmly in its position.
- Print an auto-alignment page and check the quality of the printed document.
10 Steps To Fix Cartridge Error 50c In Lexmark Printer
Step 1: Now, push down the Power button to switch off the printer. Lift the scanner cover until the scanner support keeps it open to fix Lexmark cartridge error 50c.
Step 2: View the Power button on the printer and press it.
Step 3: Now, the ink cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position unless the printer is busy.
Step 4: Take the color ink cartridge. Lower the lid of the Lexmark printer to close it.
Step 5: Now if the error message displays again, replace the black cartridge with a new one.
Step 6: If you receive the error message while both black and color cartridges are installed, replace both the black and white ink cartridges.
Step 7: You can also clean and align the cartridges after switching off the printer.
Step 8: Open the printer and take out the cartridges.
Step 9: Clean and place them back again in their holders.
Step 10: Turn on the printer again and print an auto-alignment page by choosing Select to fix Lexmark cartridge error 50c.