Lexmark C3224 Printer Reset [Simple Guide]
Lexmark C3224 is a color laser printer that supports wireless connectivity, 2-sided printing, and mobile printing. The printer reset process is recommended when no troubleshooting method could fix the problems with your printer. You can reset your printer to factory defaults in various methods. Keep reading the instructions below to know about the Lexmark C3224 printer reset in detail.
Simple Methods To Reset Lexmark C3224
Method 1: Using Printer’s Control Panel
- Turn on your printer if it has been turned off.
- Verify that the printer’s power cord is connected properly to a wall outlet.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and go to the Settings menu.
- Select the Device option followed by Restore Factory Defaults using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Finally, select the Restore all settings option to restore your printer to factory defaults.
- After completing the resetting process, restart your printer and reconfigure the basic printer settings.
Method 2: Reset Printer’s Non-Volatile RAM (NVRAM)
This method describes the soft reset of the Lexmark printer, which means the vital printer information will be deleted.
- Power up the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Navigate to the control panel and go to the Settings menu.
- Select Device > Maintenance > Out of Service Erase > Sanitize all information on nonvolatile memory.
- You have to press OK after selecting each option mentioned above.
- Next, select the Start initial setup or Leave printer offline option to erase the printer memory.
- Erasing the printer memory also resets the preconfigured settings.
If you face any issues while performing the Lexmark C3224 printer reset process, click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts to assist you in resetting the printer.