Lexmark C2425 Printer Reset
Lexmark C2425 is a small workgroup color Laser printer, which is ideal for home and small office environments. It supports classic connections and wireless convenience beyond the USB and Gigabit Ethernet connections. The printer lets you connect wirelessly via a built-in Wi-Fi, and you can use the applications, such as AirPrint and Mopria on any network with the existing Wi-Fi access. The toner is small and easy to handle, which most of the users prefer on their printer. This printer can print up to 25 pages per minute (PPM) and has an integrated Duplex printing feature, making the workflow more user-friendly to the end-users.
Apart from this, Lexmark C2425 ‘s 2.4-inch color LCD screen with a keypad makes it easy to interact with the printer. The printer is designed in a way to reduce the power consumption whether the device is in an inactive state or sleep mode. If you have experienced any troubleshooting on your Lexmark printer, you can reset the printer to solve the issue. Let’s see about the Lexmark C2425 printer reset process in detail.
RESETTING THE LEXMARK C2425 PRINTER:
We assume that you have tried your best to troubleshoot the issue, but resetting the printer is the last option left for you, so let’s see the steps in resetting the printer.
- Connect your Lexmark printer to a reliable power supply and turn on the printer.
- After the touch screen lights up, go to the menu, and scroll down the configuration menu until you see the Restore Factory Defaults option. Choose it.
- You can erase the memory by selecting the Out of service erase menu.
- So, this operation will clear all the settings, apps, jobs, and faxes on your Lexmark printer.
- It may take a few minutes for the process to be complete. Now, you will be prompted to power off the device to continue.
- Power off the device, disconnect the machine from the power supply and power it on once again.
- Now, you can select your preferred language, country/region, time zone, etc.
- Set up the printer once again as though you have bought it today from the store.
- This was all about the Lexmark C2425 printer reset process.