Kyocera Scan Error 2101
Kyocera printers are well known for their reliability and high-quality printouts. Most of the printers from Kyocera can perform the print, scan, copy, and fax operations. In most cases, these printers are trusted for high productivity. At the same time, it is very common for an error to occur while working with the printer.
The Kyocera scan error 2101 has been encountered by many users while performing the scan to SMP (PC) operation. This error occurs due to many causes such as incorrect destined host, unstable connection, etc. If you’re also encountering the Kyocera scan error 2101, then you have reached the right page to resolve it.
- As soon as this error is displayed on the screen, check whether the network cable is connected to your printer.
- If not, unplug and reconnect the cable.
- Check whether your Kyocera printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- If not, connect them and then check if the error is fixed.
- Make sure that your network hub, access point, or router is working properly.
- Check if the correct DNS server address has been enteredduring the configuration. If not, configure it correctly and then perform the scan operation.
- Similarly, check whether the SMTP server name and the hostname are entered correctly.
- You can use COMMAND CENTER to enter the correct details for your SMTP server.
- Check if the SMTP port number is entered correctly. If not, reconfigure them and check whether the Kyocera scan error 2101 is resolved.
- Restart your Kyocera printer and the computer.
- After restarting the devices, re-perform the scan operation.
To get remote assistance in fixing the Kyocera scan error 2102, click on the Call button to contact our technical experts.