- Fix My Printer >>
- Kyocera P5021cdn Duplex Printing Issue
KYOCERA P5021CDN DUPLEX PRINTING ISSUE
“Are you facing the duplex printing issue with your Kyocera P5021cdn printer?” If that’s the case, continue reading this page to know the causes and solutions to fix this issue.
Kyocera P5021cdn is an all-in-one color laser printer designed for small home/office needs. It is excellent at producing outstanding black and color printouts. The printing speed of this Kyocera printer is pretty good. This printer comes with some great features like:
- Two lines LCD panel
- Convenient connectivity options
- Mobile printing solutions
- USB Memory printing and more
The printer also supports the duplex printing function. However, at times, users face the duplex printing issue with the Kyocera P5021cdn printer.
One of the following might be the cause of the duplex printing issue on your Kyocera printer:
- Misconfigured print settings
- Using incompatible or wrong paper type
- Duplex printing is disabled or turned off
RESOLVING THE “DUPLEX PRINTING” ISSUE
Perform the following troubleshooting methods one by one. After performing one solution, check if the duplex printing issue is resolved. If the duplex printing issue persists on your Kyocera P5021cdn printer, perform the next solution.
Configuring the print settings correctly
First, check if the print settings are configured correctly. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Open the Print Properties dialog box on your computer.
- Check to ensure that your Kyocera printer is selected correctly.
- Now, check if the Duplex printing or 2-sided printing option is selected in the Print dialog box.
- If not, select it now.
- Click Print.
Enabling the Duplex printing option
Secondly, check if the Duplex Printing feature is enabled on your printer. If not, enable it by following the instructions below.
- Press the Menu button on your Kyocera printer.
- Scroll through the Menu screen of your printer using the Up and Down arrow buttons.
- Select the Print Settings option on the Menu screen.
- Choose Duplex > Long edge bind or Short edge bind.
- Type 2100 in the given fields if you’re prompted to enter your printer’s admin ID and password.
Using the correct paper type
Check and load the recommended paper size and media type into the printer.
- Remove the paper left in the tray of your printer.
- Get the correct paper size and media type recommended for duplex printing and load it into the tray.
- Now, if you wish to continue the print operation with the existing paper type (without changing), reconfigure the duplex printing settings.
- To do so, open the Menu screen.
- Select Device Common > Error Handling > Duplex > Off (to print 1-sided) or On (to cancel printing).
Contact us if the Kyocera P5021cdn duplex printing issue persists even after performing the above troubleshooting methods.