Kyocera M2535Dn Error Code C6000
Kyocera M2535dn is a multi-function printer. It is budget-friendly and has excellent productivity. At times, you might encounter the error code “C6000” on this printer. In many cases, the user keeps wondering why this error code pops up on the Kyocera printer display.
First, let’s look into some of the symptoms you might encounter when the Kyocera M2535dn error code C6000 pops up. It has been found that this error is associated with the printer’s fuser assembly. The symptoms are listed here:
- The paper might get jammed on the printer.
- There could be a burning smell from the machine.
- The printer might make some unusual loud noise.
To solve the problem, follow the instructions given here:
- First, open the back cover of the printer and check the fuser assembly for any physical damages.
- If you find that the fuser assembly is damaged, you might have to replace it. The following instructions will help you do the same:
- Power off the printer and then unplug it.
- Now, remove the lower plastic cover from the rear section of the printer and continue with the steps to fix the Kyocera M2535dn error code C6000.
- Open the middle-back cover. Now, remove the same from the printer.
- After removing the two plastic covers from the right and the left, de-attach the electrical connectors from the circuit board.
- Remove the screws and then take out the fuser assembly.
- Take the new fuser assembly and then compare it with the old one. This step is to make sure that the new assembly is an exact fit.
- You can now install the new fuser assembly inside the printer.
- Re-attach the screws and the plastic covers.
- Now, check if the error code C6000 has been resolved. By now, it should be fixed.
- You have now successfully fixed the Kyocera M2535dn error code C6000.