Kyocera Fax Error Code U00811
To increase productivity, Kyocera printers come with well-advanced and convenient fax features. Users can obtain standard fax capability with Kyocera printers. But sometimes, fax error codes might pop up while using these printers due to communication errors. If the fax error code U00811 occurs while using your Kyocera printer, then try the instructions given on this page to clear the problem. U00811 error code appears depending upon the communication speed setting. Here’s how to fix Kyocera fax error code U00811.
Solution 1: Try sending the fax again
The error code U00811 occurs if the pages are not properly sent. In this case, you have to send the fax again and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- On your printer operation panel, select Fax from the home screen.
- Load your originals.
- Start selecting the transmission method. There are two transmissions methods available:
- Memory transmission
- Direct transmission
- You can now choose one of the above methods and continue with the other settings.
- Finally, press the Start key. After the originals are scanned properly, the transmission starts.
- Do not forget to check the Send status.
- Navigate to Send Job Status by selecting the Status or Job Cancel key. You can now see the status on the Send Job Status screen with a list of accepted time details and destinations.
If the error persists, then try the solution given below.
Solution 2: Check the TX Start Speed
While registering destinations in the Address Book, you need to set transmission settings. In transmission settings, check the TX Start Speed and reduce it to fix the error code U00811.
- On your Kyocera control panel, select Fax from the home screen.
- Navigate to Contact and then enter the destination name. Continue with the further settings.
- In the transmission settings, select Detail Settings.
- Select TX Start Speed. Here, you can reduce the Start Speed and can set ECM and Encrypted Transmission.
- Finally, click Save.
- After reducing the Start Speed, try sending the fax again and check if the problem is resolved or not.
You can change the default settings of TX Start Speed in the Address Book if the error is still unresolved. These are the most applied ways to fix the Kyocera fax error code U00811.