- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Queries >>
- Smart Tank 7602 Setup
HP Smart Tank 7602 Printer Setup – A Complete Guide
Have you recently bought an HP Smart Tank 7602 printer? Are you looking forward to setting it up at your home or workplace? You have reached the correct destination to find the answer to your queries. In this article, let’s see the entire process, from hardware installation to software installation. We have also provided instructions to establish the connection between your printer and computer/mobile phone using different connectivity options. If you do want to complete the software installation quickly, get in touch with our technical experts to make it simple. Ready to get started!
Jump to a section:
- Hardware Setup – Basic & Important
- HP Smart Tank 7602 Software setup
- How To Connect HP Smart Tank 7602 To Mobile Phone
- Explore the Connectivity Options For HP Smart Tank 7602
Hardware Setup – Basic & Important
Before starting the hardware installation of your HP Smart Tank 7602 printer, ensure that you have the printer ready on a flat table.
Let’s Unbox The Printer
- Start by taking the printer out of the package.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer with care.
- You should remove the blue tapes from in and out of the printer.
- While taking the tapes and packing materials from the printhead area, be sure not to damage the flat-white cable.
Completed? Kudos! You had a good start.
Prepare The Connection
- Make sure that you have the power cord ready.
- Next, connect one end of the power cord to the rear of your printer and its opposite end into a working electrical outlet.
- Power up the printer and bring it to life.
- Wait until your printer becomes silent or idle.
Starting Filling The Ink Tanks
- Open the ink access door, tank covers, and caps on the tank.
- Take the supplied ink bottle, twist the lid, and remove the seal.
- Insert the ink bottle into the nozzle of the ink tank.
- Let the ink drain in the bottle.
- Close the bottle lid and ink tank cap.
- Repeat the same procedure to fill the rest of the ink tanks with the supplied ink bottles.
- Close the ink tank covers and wait for at least 30 seconds. This will make the printer complete ink purging and calibration.
Install The Printheads
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the printhead to become idle.
- Open the printheads cover and remove the packaging materials inside it.
- Take the printheads from the packages and remove the protective seals from them.
- Insert the printheads into the slots and close the cover and ink access door.
Let’s Load Some Plain Paper
- Pull the paper input tray out of the printer.
- Press and hold the button on the paper-width guides to slide the edges apart.
- Insert a stack of plain paper after arranging them well.
- Align the paper stack using the paper-width guides.
- Close the input tray and open the output tray extender.
- Finally, align the printheads by printing and scanning the alignment page.
Kudos! You have completed the hardware setup part in the HP Smart Tank 7602 printer setup. Proceed further to complete the software setup.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Software setup
Setting up a new HP printer can be a daunting task for some, especially if it is the first time you are doing so. Fortunately, we are here to assist you. We have also provided the driver download options for a few operating systems. The next sections will guide you through the process, from downloading the necessary software to connecting your printer to a computer or network.
Get a driver for your printer
Download the latest driver for your HP Smart Tank 7602 printer. Here, we have provided drivers for Windows 10, Windows 11, and macOS versions 13 to 15. In the next section, we have also given instructions on installing the downloaded drivers so that you can get started printing right away.
Install HP Smart Tank 7602 Driver In Windows 10/11
This section describes how to install the downloaded driver on your Windows computer. The instructions are quite simple and easy since you are going to install HP East Start. However, you can also get in touch with our technical experts for assistance in installing the driver.
- To begin the driver installation process, open the downloaded driver file (the file name ends with .exe).
- If your Windows computer prompts User Account Control, click Yes.
- When the setup wizard appears, click Continue.
- Accept the license agreements of HP by selecting the checkbox.
- Click Next and wait until the software is installed.
- Next, choose your setup mode and select your connection type. You will see how to connect your printer to your computer using different methods in the upcoming sections.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and establish the connection between your devices.
- Once your printer is detected, add and register it.
- Print an alignment page from the software and continue until you see the Setup Complete message.
- Finally, click Finish and cheer yourself up for the accomplishment.
Installing HP Smart Tank 7602 On Macintosh
Using HP Smart, you can print, scan, fax, share files, and diagnose issues. Before adding your printer to the HP Smart app, connect your printer to your Mac over a wireless network or using a USB cable. To learn about the connection method in detail, scroll down and read the instructions. You will be asked to create or sign in to an HP account during the setup. If you already have an HP account, get the credentials ready. Let’s see how to install HP Smart on your Mac.
- First, open the HP Smart app by double-clicking its icon from the Dock or desktop.
- Click Continue on the welcome screen of the app.
- Accept the End User License Agreements and continue with the on-screen prompts.
- If this is your first time opening HP Smart, the app will attempt to detect and set up your printer.
- Otherwise, click the option to add a new printer.
- When you are taken to the connection type screen, select either Wi-Fi, USB, or Network.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and add your printer to the app.
- If your printer is not detected, make an attempt to reconnect it to the app. Else, get in touch with our technician to assist you in completing the software setup.
After adding your printer to the HP Smart app on your Mac, try to print a photo or document to verify the connection.
How To Connect HP Smart Tank 7602 To Mobile Phone
If you own an HP Smart Tank 7602 printer and you’re looking for a way to connect it to your mobile phone, you’ve come to the right place. Connecting your printer to your mobile phone is a great way to stay organized and save time. With a wireless connection, you can easily print documents and photos directly from your phone. In this article, let’s see how to connect your HP Smart Tank 7602 printer to your mobile phone. We’ll cover the steps for both Android and iOS devices. With a few quick steps, you can complete the mobile printing setup.
Install HP Smart Tank 7602 on Android
Connect Your HP Smart Tank 7602 To An iPhone/iPad
Explore the Connectivity Options For HP Smart Tank 7602
The HP Smart Tank 7602 offers multiple connectivity options to make your printing experience easier and more efficient. This high-performance printer can be connected to your computer, tablet, or smartphone via USB, Wi-Fi, or even through the HP Smart app. With its advanced features, you can print from virtually anywhere, anytime. Let’s explore the various connectivity options available to you with the HP Smart Tank 7602.
HP Smart Tank 7602 USB Setup
Do you have a USB cable? Then the printer connection will be made easy. The USB connection is the fastest method to transfer data from your PC to your printer. Let’s see how to complete the HP Smart Tank 7602 USB setup.
- To begin with, connect a standard USB cable to the printer and to an available port on your computer.
- Depending on your operating system, you may have to install the necessary drivers for the printer to work with your computer. To do this, you may need to download the driver from this website.
- Run the downloaded file and choose the connection option as USB in the setup wizard.
- Once the driver has been installed, open Windows Settings and click Printers & scanners.
- Select Add Printer or Scanner and then select the HP printer from the list of available devices.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions in the setup wizard to complete the setup process.
- Once the setup is complete, you should be able to print or scan documents using the HP printer.
Ethernet Setup for HP Smart Tank 7602
If you have a wireless router and an Ethernet cable, perform the HP Smart Tank 7602 Ethernet setup. To do so, follow these instructions.
- First, connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the printer’s Ethernet port.
- Then, connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the router’s LAN port.
- Power on the printer, and press the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Setup, Network, and then configure the wireless network settings.
- Once your printer is connected to your network, connect your PC to the same router using another Ethernet cable.
- Next, run the driver installation wizard using the downloaded driver file.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and choose the Ethernet connection option as your connection type.
- Once your printer is added, try printing a test page and check the Ethernet connection.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Wi-Fi Setup
HP Smart Tank 7602 is a wireless all-in-one printer. It allows you to connect to a wireless network and print from anywhere. To set up the HP Smart Tank 7602 printer, you need to prepare the printer for wireless printing. This includes connecting the printer to your home network, installing the printer driver, and setting up the printer’s wireless connection. Let’s see how to make this printer wireless by connecting it to an existing wireless router.
Wireless Setup using the WPS Push Button method
Wi-Fi Setup using the Wireless Setup Wizard
Wireless Setup using Wi-Fi Direct
The Bottom Line
The HP Smart Tank 7602 Printer Setup guide is a great article for anyone who needs reliable and straightforward instructions for setting up their printer. This model is capable of delivering a great performance with its easy setup process. It is compatible with a variety of operating systems and devices. We hope this guide taught you everything from basic installation to advanced connectivity solutions. Get in touch with us to clear your doubts or need assistance in setting up your printer.
Related Articles: Printers