- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Smart Tank 7301 WiFi Setup
HP Smart Tank 7301 Wireless Setup – Simple Guidelines
The wireless feature enables you to connect your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer to your network without using any cables. You can easily perform the HP smart tank 7301 wireless setup using your printer control panel or by installing the setup file on your computer. Then, you can start to utilize all your printer’s functionalities directly from your devices. So, if you are looking out to connect your printer to the wireless network, perform the simple guidelines provided on this page.
Wireless Setup Using HP Smart App
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Ensure that you have downloaded the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Connect your computer to the same network to which your printer is connected.
- Now, launch the HP Smart app and click the Plus sign ( + ) below the Add a printer option.
- The HP Smart app will start to detect printers connected to the same network.
- If your printer is not listed on the screen, click the Set Up a New Printer option at the top of the window.
- Here, select your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer from the list and click the Continue button at the bottom-right side of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to start the connection setup and click the Yes button in the User Account Control dialog box.
- Now, the HP Smart app will find your printer and prepare it for the connection.
- Wait for some time to complete the connection setup.
- Once connected, click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the printer setup.
HP 7301 Wifi Setup During Driver Installation
- Insert the driver installation CD into your computer’s CD-ROM drive and start the installation process.
- If the installation CD is not available, open the default browser on your computer.
- Visit the official support page of your printer.
- Here, choose the driver you need and click the Download option.
- Now, the driver will start to download on your computer.
- Launch the executable file on your computer and start the installation process.
- In the installation window, click the Continue button.
- Now, you have to choose the “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” checkbox in the “Installation Agreements and Settings” window and click the Next button to proceed.
- Wait for some time to complete the software installation.
- Select the Manual Setup option in the Connection Types window to connect your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer to the wireless network.
- Here, choose the “Wireless – Make a wireless connection to the device” option and click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the printer’s wireless setup and the driver installation.
HP 7301 Wifi Setup Using Printer Software
- First, go to the Windows menu on your computer’s main screen and navigate to the HP printer software.
- Pick the Tools tab at the top of the window.
- Click on the Device Setup & Software option from the list.
- Select the Connect a new device option.
- Make a click on the Manual Setup option and choose the wireless option.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to finish the wireless setup.
So, you can now able to perform the HP smart tank 7301 wireless setup of your printer using the simple guidelines on this page.
If you have any other queries, reach our technical experts. You can use the call button provided on this page for this purpose.