- Fix My Printer >>
- Hp Smart Tank 515 Wireless Not Working
HP SMART TANK 515 WIRELESS NOT WORKING
HP Smart Tank 515 is an All-in-One color ink tank printer used for home use. With the help of wireless connectivity, you can print and scan from your smartphone and PC. It is specially designed with a high-capacity tank with an automatic ink sensor. Setting up this HP smart Tank 515 is easy, but sometimes the wireless connectivity does not work. This occurs due to many reasons like weak network connection, misplaced router, printer and computer are not connected to the same network, etc. In this topic, let’s see some of the troubleshooting methods for the HP Smart Tank 515 wireless not working issue.
Some of the standard troubleshooting methods:
- Check whether you are connected to the correct network.
- Check the signal strength. If it is weak, move the router closer to the computer or mobile device.
- Limit the number of devices active on the network.
- Open the website and confirm the Internet connection speed. If it is slow, restart the router.
Troubleshooting Wi-Fi setup:
- If your HP printer is not detected during the setup, select the Set up a New Printer option.
- If your HP printer could not connect to the Wi-Fi network, click Exit Setup.
- Place the HP Smart Tank 515 printer and the computer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi on your computer and connect to your network.
- Enable Bluetooth on the computer so that HP Smart can detect your printer.
- Restore the network settings to default on your HP Smart Tank 515 printer.
Disable the Firewall:
- Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Choose Network and click Troubleshooting Firewalls.
- Select the name of any firewall software with an Enabled status and click Disable.
- When all the firewalls are disabled, try using your HP Smart Tank 515 printer to print wirelessly.
Printing a Wireless Network Test Report:
Print a Network Test report to find your printer network connection information.
- Press the Wireless button and hold it for 10 seconds until the ready light flashes.
- Otherwise, navigate to the Wireless menu and select Wireless Network Test.
- Analyze the information on the report and then follow any instructions to solve the connectivity problem.
You are done with troubleshooting the “HP Smart Tank 515 printer wirelessly not working” problem. Try printing wirelessly using your HP Smart Tank 515 and enjoy a struggle-free experience. If you face any issue, contact our technical experts.