- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Printer Not Printing After Windows 11 Update
HP Printer Doesn’t Work Correctly Since Windows 11 Update – Solutions Here!
Sometimes, the HP printer does not work correctly after updating your Windows 11 computer. This problem will occur due to an improper connection between your devices, a Windows update issue, or there might be some issue with the installed printer driver on your computer. To resolve this problem, you need to proceed with proper troubleshooting methods. This will definitely help you to fix the issue “HP printer does not work correctly since Windows 11 update”. However, you can start the troubleshooting process using the instructions given below.
Update Your Windows 11 Computer Again
- Make a click on the Start menu on your computer and open the Settings window.
- Choose Update & Security from the list.
- Select the Windows Update section on the left menu pane of the screen.
- Click the “Check for updates” button.
- If you see “Check online for updates from Microsoft Update” under the Check for updates button, click on it.
- Now, your Windows computer will automatically start to check for available updates.
- In case there is any update available, select the Download and install option.
- After updating your Windows computer, you will be prompted to restart your computer.
- Click the Restart button.
- Once your Windows 11 computer turns on, connect it to your HP printer.
- Now, print a test page from your computer and check whether your HP printer is working correctly.
- If not, take a look at the connection setup by following the below steps.
Ensure The Connection
- First, start checking the power cord between your printer and the electrical outlet.
- If the power cord isn’t plugged in securely, reconnect it to your printer and electrical outlet.
- Ensure to turn on your printer.
- If you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, check whether the cable is connected securely.
- If the connected USB cable is damaged, replace it with another one.
- In case you are using a Wi-Fi network, check whether the printer and computer are on the same network.
- Make sure that the driver you have installed on your Windows 11 computer supports your devices.
- Check whether the printer is printing without any trouble.
- If the problem continues,”move on to the solution given below”.
Reinstall The Printer Driver
Before reinstalling the driver, make sure to completely delete the installed printer driver from your computer. By following the below instructions, you can reinstall the printer driver on your device.
Uninstalling The Driver
- Select the Start menu on your computer’s main screen and navigate to the Control Panel window.
- Choose the Programs option.
- Here, go for the Programs & Features option.
- Navigate to the printer driver and right-click on it.
- Click on the Uninstall option from the menu list.
- Again, click Uninstall in the confirmation dialog box.
- Once you have completely removed the driver, you have to download and install it again on your computer.
- To do so, perform the below instructions.
Download And Install The Driver
- Launch the browser on your computer and navigate to the official support page of your printer.
- Next, go to the tab Support and select the Software and drivers option from the list.
- Here, navigate to your printer model name and download the driver on your computer.
- After completing the download, start the driver installation process.
- Once prompted, connect your printer to your computer and finish the installation.
- Finally, check if the issue is solved.
Start Working With Your HP Printer!
Hopefully, you have now resolved the “HP printer does not work correctly since Windows 11 update” issue by executing the above instructions. So, now you can start utilizing the HP printer functionalities directly from your Windows 11 computer. For further clarifications about your printer, contact our technical experts.