HP Printer Control Panel Windows 10
From the HP printer control panel windows 10 display, you can access the Home button, verify the wireless connectivity and access Help menus. Each printer has a control panel in which it consists of options and buttons to perform the functions accordingly.
Short Steps For HP Printer Control Panel Windows 10
- Turn on or off the printer by using the Power button.
- Return to the control panel display to the Home screen by using the Home button.
- Touch the screen to choose menu options in the control panel display or swipe the finger across the display to scroll the menu items.
- Make sure that the wireless light indicates the status of the wireless connection of the printer.
- Ensure that the solid blue light is lit which shows that the wireless connection is established.
- Check if the Wireless Summary screen displays Wireless Off which indicates that the wireless light is off.
- Open the Help button for the help menu in the current operation.
- Return back to the previous screen by using the Back button.
Related Articles For “Fix Windows 10 Problems”
Detailed Steps For HP Printer Control Panel Windows 10
Step 1: The Copy option opens the Copy menu to choose a copy type or change the copy settings from HP printer control panel windows 10.
Step 2: The Scan option opens the Scan To menu to select a destination for the scan.
Step 3: The Fax option opens a screen to send a fax or change fax settings.
Step 4: The HP Printables option provides a quick way to access and print information from the web such as coupons, puzzles, coloring pages, etc.
Step 5: The Quick Forms option opens the Quick Forms menu where you can choose a form to print.
Step 6: The Setup option opens the Setup menu to change to change preferences and use tools to perform maintenance tasks.
Step 7: The Help option opens the Help menu to view how-to videos, printer feature information, and tips using HP printer control panel windows 10.
Step 8: The HP ePrint option opens up the Web Services Summary menu to verify ePrint status details, change ePrint settings, or print a Web Service Information page.
Step 9: The Wireless Direct option opens the Wireless Direct Summary menu to switch on or off wireless direct printing & display the wireless direct name & password. The Wireless icon opens up the Wireless Summary menu to check wireless status & change wireless settings. And, you can print a wireless test report to help diagnose network connection errors. Then, if there is no network connection, the Wireless icon displays by default.
Step 10: The Ink option shows estimated ink levels by ink cartridge. The icon displays a warning symbol if the level of ink is less than the minimum expected ink level. The Fax Status option opens status information for the Auto Answer function, fax sound volume and the fax logs using HP printer control panel windows 10.