HP PHOTOSMART D110 DUPLEX PRINTING
The HP Photosmart d110 printer supports duplexing. Print on both sides of a paper with the duplex printing functionality. Load a doc and change the print settings under the HP printer driver. You can set either automatic or manual HP Photosmart D110 Duplex Printing.
HOW TO PRINT WITH DUPLEX PRINTING ON HP PHOTOSMART D110
- Load the printer’s paper tray with a stack of blank papers.
- Select a doc or photo to print using the duplex feature.
- Click the File menu and then choose Print from the drop-down list.
- Choose your HP Photosmart printer from the list displayed on-screen.
- Expand the Printer Properties tab and for a few seconds.
- Check if the Printing Preferences or Document Properties tab opens.
- Enable the Two-sided Printing or Print on Both Sides option.
- Click Apply and then Print.
PRINT ON BOTH THE SIDES WITH MANUAL AND AUTO DUPLEXING
Load the HP Photosmart d110 printer’s paper tray with sufficient plain papers. Make sure that you load the tray to its limit. This allows you to complete the print job entirely and avoid page ordering issues.
On your laptop, open the document that you want to perform HP Photosmart D110 Duplex Printing. On top-left corner of the screen, click the File menu. From the drop-down menu select the Print option.
Single-click your HP Photosmart printer model from the list and go to the Printer Properties menu. Wait for a while and the Document Properties/Printing Preferences window opens automatically.
Navigate to the Printing Shortcuts tab and select any one from the options displayed on the screen (Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Duplex Printing).
The Printing Shortcuts tab may not be available if your printer’s driver or firmware is out of date. Go to the bottom of the screen and find the Layout menu.
Pick the Binding or Page Flip option under the Layout menu and click Apply, then OK, and then Print. The printer prints one side, pulls the paper inside, and prints the other side.
Check if both the sides are printed correctly. If yes, then the HP Photosmart d110 printer supports automatic duplexing. You can also print using the manual duplexing function on your HP Photosmart printer.
Initiate the printing process and after the printer prints one side, halt the process temporarily. Take the printed paper from the output tray and reinsert it into the paper tray with the printed side facing the opposite direction.
GUIDELINES TO AVOID PAPER JAMS & PAPER MISMATCH ERRORS
- Do not print using transparent or glossy papers.
- Do not use envelopes or photo sheets for duplex printing.
- Ensure that the papers weigh more than 16 lbs and less than 105 lbs, to perform HP Photosmart D110 Duplex Printing.