- Fix My Printer >>
- Hp Pavilion X360 Wifi Not Working
HP PAVILION X360 WIFI NOT WORKING
If you cannot connect your HP Pavilion x360 printer to your Wi-Fi network while trying to print important documents, it will be annoying. However, you can fix the issue without much hassle with some troubleshooting techniques. Read this article and try each troubleshooting method one by one. It will help you fix your problem much easier than you think.
Restart your modem and router
- Whenever your Wi-Fi doesn’t work, the issue might lie with your Internet Service Provider. However, you can fix this problem to some extent by restarting your modem and the router. To do the same, follow the instructions given here.
- Unplug your modem and the router from the power source.
- Let your router and modem stay undisturbed for a minute.
- Plug your modem and the router back into the power source.
- Now, connect your HP Pavilion x360 to your Wi-Fi network and check whether the issue is resolved.
Check whether the Wi-Fi signal is blocked
- In most instances, some hindrances can block the Wi-Fi signal.
- To fix this problem, keep your HP Pavilion x360 printer closer to your router. If there are any obstacles between them, clear them and check whether your issue is resolved.
- A thick wall can sometimes prevent your Wi-Fi network from being connected. So, try to keep your printer in the same room where you have kept your router.
- Check whether any cordless phone, oven, or Bluetooth speaker interferes with your Wi-Fi network. If you find any such devices, keep them aside and try to connect your HP Pavilion x360 printer to your Wi-Fi network.
Change your frequency
- Generally, 802.11a/ac works with the 5 GHz band, 802.11b/g uses 2.4 GHz frequency, and 802.11n uses 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz.
- When there is a mismatch between them, you need to change your router’s frequency accordingly.
Power cycle your printer
- A simple power cycle can help you fix your issues without much effort. To power cycle your HP Pavilion x360 printer, turn it off and disconnect its power cable.
- After a minute, reconnect the power cable to your HP Pavilion x360 printer and turn it on.
- Now, check whether you can connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network.
Update the printer driver
- Printer drivers are essential for the proper functioning of your printer. When your printer fails to connect to the Wi-Fi network, you must check whether its driver is outdated.
- For your HP Pavilion x360 printer, you can get the drivers from its official website.
- Visit HP’s official website, enter your printer model, and download the printer driver that supports your OS.
- Once the download gets concluded, run the setup file and install it on your computer by following the instructions.
- Now, check whether your issue is resolved.
If you still cannot connect your HP Pavilion x360 printer to Wi-Fi, contact us for remote assistance.