- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Pavilion X360 Setup
HP PAVILION x360 SETUP
Have you recently purchased the HP Pavilion x360 laptop and looking for the procedure to set it up for the first time? Alright. It is very simple to complete the setup. Follow the below instructions to know the detailed instructions.
UNBOXING AND HARDWARE – HP PAVILION X360 SETUP
Contents inside the box:
- HP Pavilion x360 laptop
- Power Adapter
- User Guide Documentation
Unboxing – HP PAVILION X360 Setup
- Uncover the outer box and take out the laptop package from it.
- Now, unpack the box and remove the documentation and power adapter from the package.
- Gently pull out the laptop from the pack.
- Discard the foam packing materials from both sides of the laptop.
- Remove the laptop from the plastic cover.
- Ensure to charge your laptop.
- Now, you can start the setup.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR HP PAVILION X360
- Press the power button on your HP Pavilion x360 laptop to turn it on.
- In the start-up window, select your Country or region and choose the App language from the drop-down list.
- Next, select the Keyboard layout and choose the Time zone from the drop-down list.
- Once done, click on the Next button at the bottom right of the window.
- When the License terms screen appears, click I accept.
- Now, the Register and Protect window will appear on the screen.
- Here, type your full name and email address in the respective fields and enable the options you want to use.
- Click the Next button.
- In the Personalize window, select the color you want to use and enter a name for your HP Pavilion x360 laptop in the PC name field.
- Click Next.
- Now, make sure to turn on the Wi-Fi network to which you want to connect your laptop.
- Select your network name in the Get online window and enter the network security key in the respective field.
- Click the Next button to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- If you don’t have an account, click the Create a new account option at the bottom of the window.
- Finally, perform the on-screen instructions carefully and complete the setup.
You can finish the HP Pavilion x360 laptop setup by following the above instructions.