- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Officejet Pro 8500 Connect To Computer
How To Connect HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless To Computer
To connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 printer wirelessly, the printer driver and software is required to be installed. This feature enables printing without wires, virtually from anywhere within the range of the network. The following steps explain on how to connect HP Officejet pro 8500 wireless to computer procedure.
Quick steps to connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 printer wirelessly
- Connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 printer and your computer to the power supply.
- Turn on your wireless router and connect your computer to it. Download the latest set of the driver from our website to your computer.
- Extract the full-feature software and driver on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder to locate and open the setup file.
- Follow the instructions displayed by the installer and select the Next option to proceed.
- Meanwhile, open the settings tab on the HP Officejet Pro 8500 printer control panel and choose Network settings.
- Select the Wireless Settings option to open the Wireless Setup Wizard. Choose your router from the list and establish the connection.
- Now select the Wireless Connection method in the installer on your computer and choose the printer. Follow the displayed steps to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8500 setup.
The complete procedure to set up the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 wireless printer
- The initial step of the wireless network setup for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 printer is to gather the required peripherals and connection credentials.
- Ensure that a wireless router with an active Internet connection is ready. Make a note of its credentials to establish a connection with it. Ensure that the router is placed in the vicinity to the HP Officejet Pro 8500 printer and the computer to avoid signal strength issues during connectivity.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the wireless router. Ensure that your computer supports wireless network before trying to initiate the process on how to connect HP Officejet pro 8500 wireless to computer procedure.
- Make sure that the internet used, is not a public network, but a secured home or office wireless network. This ensures the safety of all the devices and the documents.
- Power up the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 printer and tap on the Wireless icon in the control panel. Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8500 printer only to a direct power source to avoid power connectivity issues.
- Tap on the settings icon and look for the Wireless Network option and select it. Navigate to the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Setup Wizard and tap on it to initiate the connection.
- Scroll to locate your wireless router’s SSID and tap on it. Enter the password or the key using the onscreen keyboard and establish the connection.
- Launch your computer’s web browser and open our website. Lookout for the HP OfficeJet Pro printer range and select the 8500 printer model. Click on the driver download option for your respective operating system and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Extract the files from the downloads folder and open it. Search for the Setup file and start it. Enter initial information and follow the onscreen guidelines to progress through the installation.
- Click on the Wireless Network option in the connection setup prompt of the installer and carry forward with the displayed instructions to complete the installation and how to connect HP Officejet pro 8500 wireless to computer procedure.