- Fix My Printer >>
- Hp Officejet Pro 8025e Troubleshooting
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8025E TROUBLESHOOTING
This article is about HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e troubleshooting. Just follow the procedures given here to resolve some common HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e problems.To be frank, not only this printer, any printer in the current market deals with problems after several years of use. But most of the issues occur due to the user’s incorrect settings and mishandling of the printer. And the problem can be fixed easily and quickly. Here, we tell you how to resolve:
The “Scan to Computer” feature may not work if:
- Paper jam
- Print quality issues
- Fax issues
If you are facing any of the above problems, follow the instructions accordingly. We have made the instructions easy to understand, so even the beginners can follow them. Let’s troubleshoot!
Actually, this is the most common issue that every printer user comes across at least once within their printer’s lifetime. But, it is very simple to fix. You must know that paper jams can happen at different locations inside your printer. It can occur at the input tray, print zone, and document feeder. Here, we tell you how to clear paper jams at different locations.
At the Input Tray
- Press down the button on both sides of the output tray to release the output tray from your printer.
- Take the input tray out of the printer.
- Check the input tray area and remove the jammed paper.
- Put the input tray back in its place and lock it securely.
- Re-insert the output tray.
At The Print Zone
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Carefully lift the cartridge access door.
- Move the print carriage to the left corner and remove the jammed paper.
- You can also move the print carriage to the right corner to remove any stuck paper.
- Lift the paper path cover using the handle.
- Check if any paper is jammed inside. If found, remove it carefully with both hands without tearing it.
- Insert the paper path cover.
- Flip down the cartridge access door.
- Close the front cover.
At The Document Feeder
- Flip the document feeder cover.
- Slowly remove any jammed paper out of the rollers.
- Now, lift the document feeder tab.
- Check for the jammed paper under the rollers and remove it.
- Close the document feeder tab and document feeder cover.
- Next, open the document feeder tray.
- Clear any jammed tray under the tray and close the document feeder tray.
PRINT QUALITY ISSUE
The print quality may get affected due to several factors. Let us see how to fix them quickly.
How To Improve Print Quality From The Printer Display
- Check the ink cartridge level. If it is low on ink, the print quality may be affected. So, replace the ink cartridge.
- Clean the printhead if its nozzle is clogged.
- Load plain paper into the input tray.
- Open the Dashboard on your printer control panel and tap the Setup option.
- Select Printer Maintenance –> Clean Printhead.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Use only the original HP cartridges.
- Use the appropriate paper type and print quality settings.
- Align the printhead to improve the print quality.
- Load white paper into the input tray.
- Go to the Dashboard on your printer control panel and select Setup.
- Select Printer Maintenance –> Align Printhead.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
- Print a diagnostics page to find the defect.
- After loading the paper, go to your control panel and open the Dashboard.
- Select Setup.
- Tap Reports –> Print Quality Report.
- Review the diagnostics page. If you find any streaks in the boxes, then clean the printhead.
TROUBLESHOOT FAX ISSUES
Print the fax test report to check if there is a problem with the fax setup. This is the first thing you have to do when you have an issue while faxing.
Test Fax Setup Using The Control Panel
- Set up your printer according to your home or office setup instructions.
- Check if the cartridges are installed and paper is loaded into the input tray.
- Go to the Fax screen and select Setup –> Setup Wizard.
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions.
- Once the report is printed, review the test results.
- If the test has passed and still you can’t fix the issue, check if the fax settings in the printer report are correct.
Now, we come to the end of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e troubleshooting procedures. If you have any other concerns to be addressed, you can call us.