HP Officejet 4650 duplex printing
The HP Officejet 4650 printer supports the duplex printing feature. Conserve the paper and time using the duplex printing feature. There are two types of duplex printing methods- Automatic and Manual. The printer supports Automatic duplex printing. Read through the steps below to start the HP Officejet 4650 duplex printing process.
Simple steps on how to print duplex printing from HP Officejet 4650 printer
- Insert a sufficient amount of paper into the input tray.
- Slide the paper width guides for a secure alignment.
- Open the document or photo to print on your system.
- Select the File menu on top of the menu bar. Click Print.
- Choose the printer name from the list of available devices.
- Select Printer Properties or Printer Setup based on the printer model.
- Wait until the Printing Preferences window displays on a Windows system..
- If the printing shortcut tab is available, enable the Print on Both Sides option.
- Click Print to start the printing process.
Elaborate steps to perform duplex printing from HP Officejet 4650 printer?
- Switch on the printer and the system using the respective Power button. Use a USB cable to connect your printer and system. Open the input tray to insert a sufficient amount of paper into it.
- Choose a document or photo to print from the system. Click File on top of the menu bar of the application. Select Print from the drop-down menu. You can see the displayed list of available printers.
- Choose the printer name from the list of available devices. Click Printer Properties or Printer Setup based on the printer model. Refrain from proceeding until the Document properties window displays.
- If you can view the Printing Shortcuts tab, view the Print on Both Sides option and click on it. If the option is unavailable, select the Layout features. Find the Print on Both Sides option for HP Officejet 4650 duplex printing.
- Click Binding or Page flip based on the readability. Select OK-> Print.
- Take the printed side page out of the output tray. Insert printed side page into the input tray. If the printer has front loading papers, insert stack printed side facing upwards.
- Touch Continue and other side of the pages printed. You can also use the HP Smart App to begin the scanning process. Type HP Smart on the search tab of your Windows system. Locate and install the app.
- Select Print on the home screen of the app. Choose the printer name from the list of available devices. Tap More Settings-> Duplex printing. Click OK-> Print.
- For a Mac system, locate the Two-sided option in the Print Dialog screen. If the Two-sided option is visible, the printer is compatible with the Automatic Duplexing option.
- Select Layout and choose a binding option from the menu. Click Print. Take the printed sheets on the output tray and perform HP Officejet 4650 duplex printing.