HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w setup [Simple Steps]
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w is an All-in-One laser printer that enables you to print, scan, and copy, and comes with additional features like automatic duplex printing and scanning. The device ensures that you enhance productivity and reduces your effort of repeating the same steps by customizing shortcuts. You can connect any device to HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w through a wireless network, and it also helps to deliver a high-quality professional output. Let us see the steps for HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w setup.
Steps to setup HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w
Step 1: Unpacking HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w
- Unpack the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer and all its components from the printer box.
- Remove all the protective tapes and seals from the printer.
- Don’t forget to remove the protective sheet from the imaging drum by lifting the scanner unit.
- Now, lower the scanner unit.
Step 2: Turn on HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w
Connect the given power cord to the printer and adapter to the power outlet. Press the Power button and make sure that the LED light on the printer turns on.
Step 3: Load paper
- Insert the paper tray, which is provided along with the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w, into the paper tray slot.
- Adjust the paper tray by squeezing the edge guide to make the paper size fit the tray.
- Place the paper on the tray by keeping the print side facing up.
- Adjust the paper guide and make sure that the edges are not damaged.
- Close the paper tray inside the slot, open the paper output tray, and raise the stopper.
Step 4: Connect HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w to Wi-Fi
- Make sure that you place the printer in the Wi-Fi router range.
- Now, you can access Wi-Fi on the printer by pressing and holding the Wi-Fi Direct button on the printer control panel.
- Press until the Wi-Fi Direct button glows steady white.
- In case the Wi-Fi Direct connection security is set to Automatic, the Wi-Fi Direct password will be set to 12345678.
- However, if the Wi-Fi Direct connection security is set to Manual, perform any of the actions given below:
- If you find that the Wi-Fi Direct button is flashing, you need to press that button.
- If you find that your HP Neverstop printer delivers a page with a PIN code, note down the PIN. You can now use this PIN to get connected to your computer/smartphone.
Step 5: Installation of software
- Turn on your PC and make sure that the PC is connected to the Wi-Fi network to which your printer is connected.
- Insert the printer installation software CD and install the software to access HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w easily without any trouble.
- Or else, you can download the printer driver from the official web page of HP and ensure that you download the software that supports your OS.
- After installation of HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w setup, follow the on-screen instructions to connect your PC to HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w and take a test print after successfully connecting the printer to your PC.