HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202nw Setup [Simple Guide]
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202NW is a wireless printer. It produces high-quality prints at a very low cost at up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi resolution. With laser printing technology, you can print clear documents. This printer can print, copy, and scan. On this page, you can see the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202NW printer setup.
- The HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202NW printer
- Reference Guide
- Regulatory Flyer
- Support Flyer
- Warranty Guide
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Remove all the orange protective tape from around the printer.
- Lift the scanner cover, the top cover, and then remove the protective material from inside the printer.
- Lower the top cover and scanner cover.
Steps To Load A Paper Stack:
- First, remove the input tray cover from the printer.
- Remove the protective material from the input tray.
- Slide the paper-width guide towards their edges.
- Slide the paper-length guide outward.
- Load a paper stack into the input tray and slide the paper guides to hold the paper stack.
- Reinsert the input tray cover.
- Pull the output bin extension.
Turning On Printer:
Connect one of the ends of the power cord to the printer and the other end to an electrical outlet. The printer turns ON automatically. Wait for a minute to warm up the printer.
Steps To Download And Install Printer Drivers:
- When you have completed the unpacking and setup, download the driver from the official HP website.
- On your Windows computer, open the web browser and go to the HP official website.
- Locate your printer driver and download it.
- Once the driver download is complete, double-click the setup file and start the installation process.
- Make sure that your printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
We hope that you have followed this page and completed the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202NW setup.