HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1200w Setup [Simple Guide]
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w is the first entry-level cartridge-less monochrome laser printer that allows you to perform printer-related operations from your computer or mobile phone over a wireless or USB cable connection. This printer supports different media types and is compatible with almost all Windows and Mac OS versions.
It also comes with features like copy resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, a memory capacity of up to 64 MB, mobile printing solutions via HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and more. From this page, you’ll be learning how to perform the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w setup for the first time.
Unpacking HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1200w Printer
Unpack your HP printer to begin the setup.
- Open the box.
- Take the printer and its components out of the box.
- Place your HP printer on a clean surface and remove all the packing tapes.
- Make sure that the packing materials from the scanner glass are removed carefully.
- After unpacking your printer completely, place it close to an electrical outlet.
Loading Paper Into HP Neverstop 1200W Printer
- Get the input tray provided along with the printer during the purchase.
- Now, insert the tray into its slot.
- Align the guides in the tray based on the paper type you’re loading.
- Now, load a stack of paper that meets your printing needs. Adjust the width guides properly.
- Pull out your printer’s output bin extension.
Turning On HP Neverstop Laser 1200W Printer
- Get the printer’s power cord, and using it, connect your printer to an electrical outlet.
- As soon as the cord is connected, the printer will turn on automatically.
- If the printer fails to turn on, unplug and reconnect the cord securely.
- Once the printer becomes stable, you can go to the next step of the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w printer setup.
Installing The Printer On Your Computer Or Smartphone
- For computer:
- If you wish to install the printer on your computer, then run the printer driver file on it.
- When prompted, choose the desired connection type and connect your printer to the computer through it.
- For smartphones:
- Install the HP Smart app on your phone.
- Connect your phone and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Install the printer by following the on-screen prompts.
- Finally, after installing the printer on your computer or smartphone, print, scan, or copy a test page to check whether the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w setup is done correctly.
To know more about the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w setup, contact us.