Hp Neverstop Laser Mfp 1200nw Setup [Simple Guide]
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200NW is a multifunctional monochrome printer that can print, copy, and fax. It supports a wide range of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and Wireless LAN. If you want to know the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200NW printer setup, continue to read the following sections.
Unpack the printer and take out all the included accessories. Your package contains the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200NW printer, preinstalled HP black original imaging drum, reference guide, setup guide, warranty guide, power cord, and a USB cable. Remove all the protective coverings and packing tapes from the printer and its components.
- Insert the input tray into the respective slot and slide the paper width guides towards the edges.
- Take a stack of paper, fan, and align the sheets neatly.
- Load the sheets into the input tray and slide the edge guides against the sheets.
- Slide the input tray cover and extend the output tray extension.
Turn on the printer
- Take out the power cord given along with your printer.
- Connect one end to the printer’s rear port and the other end to an electrical socket.
- Then, turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- As the printer includes the preinstalled HP black original imaging drum, you don’t have to install any cartridges into the printer.
- On your computer, visit the official support page of HP from your web browser.
- Enter the printer model and download the printer driver recommended for your OS.
- Once the download gets completed, go to the destination folder and run the setup file.
- Install the printer driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Connect your printer to the same wireless network to which your computer is connected.
- Now, open the printer driver and start printing.
In this way, you can complete the setup of the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200NW printer.