HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a Setup [Simple Steps]
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a is an affordable laserprinter that satisfies your print needs by delivering high-volume laser printing at a an ultra-low cost. It also provides multi-functioning works, such as printing,scanning, copying, etc. Enjoy care-free business as it increases your productivity without interruption. The device can be connected via a USB cable and delivers a speed high-quality prints. Let us see quick guide on HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a setup.
Steps To Setup HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1200a Printer
Step 1: Unboxing HP Neverstop MFP 1200a
- Unpack the printer from the package and remove all the components from the box.
- Take off the protective seals and tapes from the printer.
- Lift the scanner unit and remove the orange protective materials from the printer.
- Close the scanner unit.
Step 2: Load The Paper
- Pull out the paper tray from the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a printer.
- Align the paper guides to make room for the paper to fit.
- Place the paper on the tray by keeping the printable side facing down.
- Adjust the paper guide by squeezing it and make sure the edges of the paper do not get damaged.
- Close the paper tray.
Step 3: Turn On The HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a
- Place the printer nearby the power outlet so that you can easily access it.
- Connect the power cable to the power outlet and another end to the printer.
- Now, press the power button on the printer control panel.
- Make sure that the printer turns on.
- Continue reading the simple steps for HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a setup
Step 4: Connecting HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a To The Wi-fi Router
Make sure that the Wi-Fi router is on and it is placed nearby the printer. Connect the Ethernet cable to the rear side of the printer’s Ethernet port and another end to the Wi-Fi router. Make sure that the lights on the printer and Wi-Fi router blink, which indicates that the printer is connected to the router.
Step 5: Installation Of Software
- Ensure that your PC is connected to the Wi-Fi router to which the printer is connected.
- Insert the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a installation CD to install the software.
- You can even download and install the software from the official web page of HP.
- Download the software that supports your OS.
- Search and locate the downloaded file and double- click on the file to install the software.
- Click on the Install option after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Now, just follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a setup. Wait until the successfully connected message appears on the desktop.