Instruction For HP Neverstop Laser 1000N Setup
The HP Neverstop Laser 1000n printer lets you experience easy mobile printing with the HP Smart app. Along with that, you can also experience high-volume printing. With many features in it, you can easily set up the printer. Check out this page for HP Neverstop Laser 1000N Setup procedures.
- Initially, you need to perform the unpacking process. Open the product box.
- Take out the packaging materials one by one. Keep the printer aside.
- Meanwhile, check all the components present inside the box.
- Now, remove all the protective materials from the inside and outside of your printer.
Secondly, proceed with the paper loading process.
Loading The Plain Paper:
- Remove the input tray from the package.
- Adjust the paper guides and start loading the paper.
- Ensure that you do not overload them. Install the input tray into the printer.
- Finally, pull out the output bin extension.
Let us start connecting the power cord that came with the package.
Connecting The Power Cord:
- Now, connect one end of the supplied power cord to the back of your HP Neverstop Laser 1000n printer.
- You must connect the other end to the power source. Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
The HP Neverstop Laser 1000n Setup comes with Imaging Drum cartridges that can be used for high-volume printing. You don’t have to worry about installing while setting up the printer for the first time. It is preinstalled.
The hardware setup is now complete. Let us now proceed with the software installation.
To build communication between your printer and computer, you need to install the software. Here’s how to do it.
- Visit the official HP website.
- Go to the Software and Drivers tab. Enter the HP model name in the search field and then click Search.
- Choose the required OS and then start downloading the appropriate software for your HP Neverstop Laser 1000n printer.
- Run the software program. When prompted, select the connection method of your choice and complete the on-screen instructions to finish the setup procedure.
You’ve now seen the HP Neverstop Laser 1000n setup procedure. Enjoy all the advanced features that the printer offers and begin your work.