HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227FDW wireless setup
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227FDW is a great all-in-one printer that is easy to set up. It has a world-class HP quality, fairly decent scanning time through the ADF, very fast printing features, low toner consumption, and solid build quality.You might be wondering how to execute the wireless setup of this printer; don’t worry, we are here to help you do the wireless setup very easily and in an effective way.
This step is for those who haven’t done the initial printer setup: If you have already done the setup, then skip these steps and move directly to the wireless setup.
- Remove the printer from its box.
- Take out all the packing materials and tapes in and around the printer.
- Connect the power cord and establish the connection between the power supply and the printer.
- Power up and proceed with the commands.
- Install the ink cartridges one by one.
- Load the paper and make the necessary arrangements.
- Check the print alignment. Download and install the driver, and set up the wireless connection.
How to connect the HP Laserjet Pro M227fdw printer to the wireless network?
Follow the steps given to connect the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw printer to Wi-Fi using two methods:
Wireless setup wizard Method
Using WPS Method:
Make sure that your wireless router supports the WPS push button.
- Start with the HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw wireless setup.
- Turn on your HP LaserJet printer.
- On the HP printer control panel, select the Wireless icon.
- Select the WPS push button on the printer and reach your wireless router within 2 minutes and press the WPS button.
- Finally, the HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw printer will establish a wireless connection with the router.
Using the Wireless setup wizard:
You can also perform an HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw wireless setup via the Wireless setup wizard.
- Power on the HP printer and go to the control panel.
- Choose the Setup option.
- Select Network from the setup menu.
- Choose the Wireless option and then select the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Network menu.
- Look for the available networks that your printer shows.
- Choose your network from the list and make sure to enter the network key.
- Select the OK button to confirm the settings.
- The HP LaserJet Pro printer will now get connected to your wireless network.