HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148DW Unboxing Setup
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw is a wireless All-in-One monochrome laser printer that enables you to print, scan, and copy. It also delivers high-quality professional photo prints at a higher speed that makes your work easier. You can also perform wireless printing from any place in your room. The device is designed for both office and home-based purposes and is elegant and efficient in performance. It is dynamic and adapts and upgrades to the latest technology. You can also connect the device via Ethernet and USB.
STEPS TO PERFORM SCAN TO EMAIL FUNCTIONALITY:
- Style and Compact.
- Auto duplex printing.
- Auto document feeder.
- LCD control panel.
- Mobile printing – Android and iOS (through the HP Smart app).
- HP auto on or off is available.
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.
- Apple Mac OS – v10.12, v10.13, 10.14.
Items inside the box
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw printer.
- HP Introductory Black LaserJet toner cartridge.
- HP Original LaserJet Imaging Drum.
- Power Cord.
- USB Cable.
Step 1: Unpack the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw printer
- Unpack the HP LaserJet MFP M148dw printer from the box and remove all the contents included in the package.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer.
- Place the printer near the power outlet where you can easily access.
Step 2: Turn on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw
- Connect one of the ends of the power cord to your printer and the other end to the power outlet.
- Switch on the Power button and make sure that your printer turns on.
Step 3: Access your printer LCD control panel
- Access your printer through the LCD control panel provided on your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw.
- Select the Language, Country, Date, and Time by navigating the arrow keys provided on the control panel.
Step 4: Load the Paper
- Load the paper into the input paper tray, which is on the front side of your printer.
- Open the front cover of your printer and make sure that you remove all the protective tapes from the tray.
- You can adjust the paper tray by squeezing the guides on the paper tray and make them fit according to the size of the paper.
- Place the paper stack on the tray and make sure that the edges of the paper are not damaged.
- Adjust the side guides to fit the paper and close the paper tray.
Step 5: Connect your PC to the Wi-Fi
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is on.
- Press the Setup button on your printer control panel.
- Go to Network setup and click OK.
- Select the Wireless menu option by navigating the arrow keys on your control panel and click OK.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct and press OK.
- Choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and provide the required details.
- Make sure that your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw gets connected to Wi-Fi.
Step 6: Connect your PC to your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw
- Turn on your PC.
- Make sure that your PC is connected to the Internet.
- Download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw installation software from the official web page of HP.
- Make sure that you download the software that supports your computer’s OS.
- Accept the Terms and conditions and run the software.
- Click OK after the installation process is completed.
- Go to the Control Panel of the Windows computer and select Devices and printers.
- Select the Add printer option.
- Now, set your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw as the default printer.
- Make sure that your PC gets connected to the printer.
- Choose any file from your PC, click Print, and make sure it works.