HP Laserjet p4015 Duplex Printing
Duplex printing is a feature that is available in the HP Laserjet p4015 printer that enables the users to print on both the pages in a document. The HP Laserjet p4015 Duplex Printing printing can be performed in both automatic and manual methods.
Solutions on how to perform duplex printing using Laserjet printer
- Load a sufficient amount of unused papers in the main input tray.
- Open the document to be printed and select the File menu.
- Click Print and choose Show Details if required.
- Locate and select the Two-sided option.
- Mark the checkbox and choose Layout in the Print tab.
- Select the Binding option from the Two-sided tab and click the Print option.
- Remove the first printed pages out of the output tray.
- Place the pages into the input tray and click Continue.
Best procedures for duplex printing using Laserjet p4015 printer
- Place enough sheets of A4 paper into the main input tray to overcome the page ordering problems. Check if the toner cartridges are installed.
- Windows: Open the document and select the File menu. Choose the Print option and select the name of your Laserjet p4015 printer.
- Click the Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup option to open the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window.
- Check if a printing shortcut tab is present and click Two-sided (HP Laserjet p4015 Duplex Printing) Printing or Print on Both Sides. If the duplexing menu is not available, select the Finishing, Layout, or Features tab.
- Choose the Print on Both Sides option and select Binding or Page Flip.
- Select the OK button and click Print. Take the first printed pages out from the output tray and tap them on an even surface. Insert the first printed pages into the input tray and click Continue to print the other sides.
- Mac: Make use of the manual duplexing method if the automatic duplexing feature is not supported by your Laserjet printer. Verify what type of paper tray your printer has and click the Paper Handling option that is present at the center of the screen.
- Select Odd Only from the Pages to Print window and based upon the model of your Laserjet printer, select the Reverse or Automatic option. After the print job finishes, remove all the odd pages that are present in the output tray and load them in the input tray.
- Go back to the Print window and choose the Even Only option. Click the Normal mode and then select the Print option.
- Smartphones: Download the HP Smart application on your mobile. Open the app and click Print from the Home screen. Choose Print Document and locate the document which you want to print. Select your printer and click -> More Settings -> HP Laserjet p4015 Duplex Printing -> OK -> Print.