- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Laserjet p2055dn automatic duplex printing
HP Laserjet p2055dn duplex printing
Duplex printing in hp laserjet p2055dn printer is done by configuring the print settings to print on both sides of the paper. This printer prints on HP Laserjet p2055dn duplex printing of a single sheet of paper automatically without the need of manual feeding.
Write Quick Steps for HP Laserjet P2055DN Duplex Printing
- Go to Devices and Printers on Windows.
- Select the printer icon, then right click it.
- Go to Printer Properties and a Print Settings window opens.
- Click the Device Settings option at the top of the window.
- Click the drop down menu next to Duplex Unit.
- Select Installed, and go to the General tab in the window.
- Hit Preferences, and select Printing Shortcuts.
- Click ‘Yes, flip over on the Print on both sides’ drop down menu.
Write detailed steps for HP Laserjet p2055dn duplex printing
- Change the settings of the printer to print on HP Laserjet p2055dn duplex printing of the paper you have successfully installed and configured the printer.
- Click Devices and Printers on Windows. Go to Printer Properties and then right-click the printer icon in the displayed list.
- Click Device settings tab placed at the top of the Properties window.
- Click the drop down symbol positioned right next to the Duplex Unit (for 2-sided printing) option. Select Installed from the drop down menu.
- Select the General tab at the top left of the window. Go to Preferences and click it. Click the Printing Shortcuts tab and then choose the Yes, flip over option from the drop down menu.
- Activate the settings you have configured by selecting Apply and then clicking OK.
- Print on both sides of the paper while using a Mac computer by following the below steps. Open the document to be printed, go to the File section, and click Print. Click Show Details if you want to see the print job details.
- Find the Two-Sided option in the Print dialog box. Select the checkbox appearing right infront of the Two-Sided displays. Under the Print options menu, select Layout, and click Print.
- Go to the Print window, select Paper Handling and then click Odd Only in the Pages to Print menu. Choose Automatic if the printer has a rear loading tray. Pick Reverse if the printer has a front loading tray. Click Print.
- Reload the pages into the input paper tray once the print job is complete on the front page of the paper. Flip the sheet of paper such that the printed side faces down if you want a booklet-like reading. Flip over the page making the printed side face up. If you need more solutions for HP Laserjet p2055dn duplex printing, make a connect with our tech experts.