The HP LaserJet p2055dn duplex printing can be done both automatically and manually. However, the HP Laserjet P2055DN automatic duplex printing feature requires an additional duplexer to be attached to the printer. This additional accessory comes in the package for few models, and are to be purchased separately for the rest.
Automatic duplexing on the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer
- Turn on the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer.
- Open the duplexer jam cover on the rear of the device.
- Adjust the blue holder that is present in the duplexer region of the device.
- Push the blue lever inside, while inserting letter or Letter or Legal size papers in the device.
- Pull the lever outside for A4 prints on the device.
- Start the printer driver and click on the Finishing Tab.
- Look for the Print On Both Sides option and choose it. Click on the Flip pages up option.
- Now open the print job and assign it to the printer.
Detailed procedure for automatic duplexing on the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer
- Insert the power cord to the rear of the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer and enable the power supply to it. Press the power button to turn on the device if it doesn’t, automatically. Always connect the device to a direct wall outlet to avoid HP Laserjet P2055DN automatic duplex printing supply issues.
- Switch on the computer and make sure that it is installed with the required driver and software. Ensure that the installed drivers are up-to-date.
- Get the newest version of the software and driver from our website for according to your computer’s operating system. Open our website and click on the HP LaserJet series printers. Select the p2055dn printer and look for the latest drivers for your OS.
- Open the duplex jam cover on the rear of the device. Look for a blue colored lever inside the compartment. For printing on Letter or Legal size papers, push the lever inside the compartment. Pull it out to print on A4 size print media.
- Open the list of programs that are installed on the computer. Look for the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer model and select it. This will launch the installed drivers on your computer.
- Find the Finishing tab in the driver menu. Select the Finishing tab option and wait for the options to show up. Scroll to find the Print on Both Sides option and choose it. Now the automatic duplexing option is enabled on your HP LaserJet p2055dn printer.
- Check whether sufficient paper is loaded in the input tray of the device. Now launch the document to be printed and assign the print job to the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer.
- The page flipping option can be selected according to the requirement of the print job.
- For a normal two-sided print, choose the Flip pages up option. For a booklet print, find out the Booklet Layout option. Select between the Left or Right binding option.
- Choose the required border and orientation before commencing the print job. Click on the print option and get the document printed on both the sides for successful HP Laserjet P2055DN automatic duplex printing.