- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Laserjet P1102w Not Printing
[Solved] HP Laserjet P1102w Not Printing Wirelessly
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w is a monochrome wireless printer that lets you print wirelessly from your devices. If the printer is not printing wirelessly, reconnect it, reset the printing system, or restart the print spooler. By following the below instructions, you can solve HP Laserjet P1102w Not Printing Wirelessly issue.
CHECK THE CONNECTIVITY:
- Make sure that you have securely connected the power cord to the rear section of your printer and the electrical outlet.
- Ensure to power on your printer.
- Next, confirm that the printer and your computer are on the same network.
- Now, check whether the printer is printing wirelessly.
- If it doesn’t print, follow the below instructions.
RECONNECT THE PRINTER:
- If you have already turned on your printer, turn it off and disconnect the printer’s power cord.
- Now, disconnect the wireless router for 15 seconds.
- Turn on your router again by connecting the necessary cables.
- After turning on the router, plug the power cord into the back of your HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer and the electrical outlet.
- Power on your printer. After connecting your printer, check whether it is printing properly.
- If it does not work, then perform the next step.
RESTART THE PRINT SPOOLER:
- Select the Start menu on your computer and type services in the search box at the bottom of the window.
- Next, choose the Services option from the search results.
- Right-click on the Print Spooler option in the right menu panel.
- Click on the Stop option.
- Now, navigate to the respective printer spooler folder on your computer.
- Select all the files from the printer’s folder and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Get back to the Services window, right-click on Print Spooler, and select the Start option.
You can solve the “HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer not printing wirelessly” issue by following the above troubleshooting methods.