- Fix My Printer >>
- Hp Laserjet P1102w Not Printing Mac
Hp Laserjet P1102w Not Printing Mac
If your HP LaserJet P1102w printer is not responding to the print command from your Mac computer, please don’t panic. Read this page to learn the causes and solutions to fix the “printer not printing” problem.
The HP printer will not respond to the print operation if:
- It is turned off or not ready to use.
- You’re using an outdated version of the printer driver on your computer.
- Your computer OS is outdated.
- The print settings are misconfigured.
Perform the basic solutions to fix the “HP LaserJet P1102w not printing on Mac” issue.
Basic and simple solutions
- Check to ensure that your HP LaserJet P1102w printer is turned on.
- Ensure that the paper tray has enough paper and the ink cartridges are installed properly in their slots.
- Check whether your P1102w printer is connected to the Mac computer.
- If not, connect it and then perform the print operation.
- Restart your computer and the printer.
If the basic solutions given above fail to fix the “printer not printing” problem, perform the advanced methods one by one given below. After performing each method, check whether the problem is fixed. If not, try the next method.
Reset print settings
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select System Preferences > Printers & Scanners.
- Ensure that your printer is listed under the Printers list.
- Now, right-click anywhere in the blank area of the Printers list.
- Choose Reset printing system.
- Click Reset.
- Type your Mac computer’s password in the given field and click OK if prompted.
- Now, your printer settings will be restored.
- Click the Plus (to add the printer) icon under the Printers list.
- Re-add the printer by following the on-screen instructions.
Updating your Mac OS
- Check and update your Mac computer OS.
- Click the Apple icon.
- Select About this Mac > Software Update.
- Now, the Software Update window will open.
- Click the Update Now or Update button if it is displayed on the screen.
- After updating the OS, check if the “HP LaserJet P1102w is not printing on Mac” problem is fixed. If not, perform the next method.
Reinstall the HP software
- Open the HP Easy software on your computer.
- Go to File and select Uninstall HP Software > Continue.
- Type your computer password in the given field if prompted.
- Uninstall the software by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- After uninstalling the software, restart your computer and reinstall the latest version of the driver on it.
Contact us if your HP LaserJet P1102w printer is not responding to the print operation from your Mac computer even after performing the above methods.