- Fix My Printer >>
- Hp Laserjet P1102w Airprint Setup Mac
HP LASERJET P1102W AIRPRINT SETUP MAC
The HP LaserJet P1102w printer comes with a handful of features, such as the AirPrint technology. Printing is made easier wirelessly, and relying on the HP Smart application would be the best choice. However, if you are an iPhone, iPad, or Mac user, you might have a plan for printing wirelessly using the AirPrint technology. Since AirPrint enables you to perform instant wireless printing, you can complete the AirPrint setup without installing the printer software.The beauty of the AirPrint technology is that, without the need to install the printer driver, you can print documents from your Mac directly. Refer to this page to print wirelessly from your Mac using your HP LaserJet P1102w AirPrint-enabled printer.
HP LaserJet P11002W AirPrint setup
Before beginning the AirPrint setup, ensure that you meet all the requirements for thesetup.
- Initially, make sure that the printer has enough paper to print. Otherwise, load plain paper by not exceeding the paper limit.
- Now, connect the printer and your Mac device to the same wireless network.
- On your device, open an app, such as Gallery or Email.
- Choose the document or photo you wish to print and tap the Share icon.
- Tap the Print option and then choose Select printer.
- Choose the Air-Print enabled printer, which is HP LaserJet P1102w, and then start selecting the number of copies.
- Cross-check the settings. Tap the Print button to begin the printing process.
The document/photo will be printed automatically. After printing it, ensure that there are no mistakes in the document.
The AirPrint setup is now complete. You’re done with the setup procedure, and ensure that you follow every step mentioned in this article.