HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe Wireless Setup [Simple Guide]
The HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer will be the best option if you are looking for a high productivity monochrome printer. You can use it for your home and office needs. HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe is known for its reliable performance as you can print a high volume of prints in a short duration. If you want to know the wireless setup of the HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer, follow the instructions given below.
- Before moving ahead to the wireless setup, you need to finish off the basic printer setup for your HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer.
- When you receive your printer, take it out from the product box, remove the protective tapes, load the paper, and turn it on.
- Make sure that you have connected your computer over the Internet.
- Press the Information button for around three seconds. Then, press the Wi-Fi button and Cancel button simultaneously. Now, your printer changes into wireless setup mode.
- If you are using Windows 10 or Mac, you need to download and install the HP Smart app. You can download it from HP’s official website.
- You need an HP account to access the HP Smart app. If you don’t have an HP account from your end, you can create a new one during the installation.
- Open the app and add your printer by clicking on the Plus Sign. Follow the on-screen step-by-step instructions. Now, you can easily access your printer wirelessly.
- If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8, you need to download the HP Easy Start app. You can download the app from HP’s official website.
- Keep your printer in wireless mode.
- Install the HP Easy Start app and add your printer. Follow the on-screen step-by-step instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- For Android and Apple mobiles, download the HP Smart app from the Play Store and App Store, respectively.
- Open the HP Smart app and click on the Plus Sign to add your printer. Follow the on-screen step-by-step instructions to complete the setup.
- Now, you have successfully completed the wireless setup of your printer.