Fixed: HP Laserjet M234sdwe Won’t Print
HP LaserJet M234SDWE won’t print” is a common issue that occurs when the printer network connection fails. By resetting your printer, you can fix this issue. On this page, we have clearly explained how to fix the printer not printing” issues.
Steps To Perform Printer Power Cycle Process
If the printer is turned ON, press the Power button and turn OFF the printer. Remove the power cord from the printer and wait for few minutes. Now, plug in the power cord and then press the Power button to turn ON the printer.
Steps To Reset Your HP Printer
If the HP LaserJet M234SDWE printer won’t print, try to reset your printer. Now, follow these steps to reset your printer.
- On the HP printer control panel, press the Information button.
- Now, the printer will print the Information Report. From this report, note down the network IP address.
- On the Windows computer, open the default web browser, then type the IP address in the search box, and press the Enter key.
- Now, the printer’s EWS (Embedded Web Server) page opens.
- Click System and then choose Service.
- If a dialog box opens, click OK to continue.
- If the Not secure message displays, click on Proceed anyway or Advanced.
- On the next screen, enter the admin username and password as required.
- Click Restore Defaults in the Restore Defaults section.
- Once the printer reset is complete, it will automatically restart in a minute.
Check If HP Printer Is Connected To Network
- Make sure that the printer is turned ON.
- Ensure that you have installed the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Launch the HP Smart app. In the app, click My Printers and then click Remove Printer.
- If a confirmation screen appears, click Yes to confirm and then click Remove.
- Now, click Sign Out and then click the + icon.
- Check whether your printer is discoverable. If not, set the printer to the Wireless Setup Mode.
- Press and hold the Information button on the control panel for three seconds.
- Now, all the lights on the control panel will flash.
- Press the Wi-Fi and Cancel buttons simultaneously.
- Wait for a minute and launch the HP Smart app on the Windows computer.
- Once the app is opened, click the + icon to add your printer again.
- When the printer is discoverable, connect your HP printer to the wireless network.
Check if your printer can print. By now, the HP LaserJet M234SDWE printer should be able to start printing as usual.