HP LASERJET M234SDWE WIRELESS SETUP
Are you looking for a simple and easy way to perform the wireless setup for your HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer? Then this page will help you to perform it. The below section covers all the possible ways to perform the HP LaserJet M234sdwe wireless setup for the first time. You can set up this HP printer over a wireless network using the HP Smart app or the WPS method. The below section explains both the methods in detail. Based on your desire, choose one method and perform the wireless setup on your HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer
Using the HP Smart app
- Initially, make sure to install the HP Smart app on your computer or smartphone.
- Now, connect your computer or smartphone to a wireless network if it is not connected.
- If you’re using the smartphone for the wireless setup, then make sure to turn on Bluetooth on your phone and continue the following instructions.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi feature is turned on your HP printer. If not, turn it on by following the below instructions.
- Turning on the Wi-Fi feature: Locate the Wi-Fi button on your printer’s control panel and hold it down until the Wireless LED starts to blink.
- Once the wireless feature is enabled on your printer, open the HP Smart app on your computer or smartphone.
- Tap or click on the Plus icon or button. If you’re unable to find the Plus icon, look for the Add Printer option and click or tap on it.
- If prompted, create your own HP account and register your HP printer.
- Perform the HP LaserJet M234sdwe wireless setup by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page over the wireless network to check whether the Wi-Fi setup is done correctly.
Using the WPS method
- Turn on your HP printer, wireless router, and computer or smartphone.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router or access point has the WPS button.
- Check whether your printer is placed within the range of the wireless router.
- Now, initiate the WPS process by holding down the Wi-Fi button of your printer for at least 3 seconds.
- Once the Wi-Fi light starts to blink, locate and press your router’s WPS button.
- Now, your printer will try to connect to the wireless network.
- Once it is done, open the HP Smart app on your device.
- Add the printer to the Printers list by tapping or clicking the Plus or Add Printer button.
- Complete the HP LaserJet M234sdwe wireless setup by following the on-screen instructions.
To get remote assistance in performing the HP LaserJet M234sdwe wireless setup, click the Call button provided on this page.