HP LaserJet M234dwe Not Printing Issues [Fixed]
HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe is a wireless printer that enables you to print, scan, and copy black and white high-quality fast prints. The device is designed for both home and office-based work purposes. ‘The HP LaserJet M234dwe not printing issues‘ is one of the common issues faced by many users. It occurs due to technical issues like improper software installation, connectivity issues, outdated drivers, etc. It is simple and easy to solve the problems that cause the ‘unable to print’ problem.
Steps To Fix Hp Laserjet M234dwe Not Printing Issues
Restart The Machine
Before moving on to any other technical troubleshooting process, try to restart the printer and the PC. Sometimes, if the machine works continuously, it may cause such an error of not printing. So, try restarting the printer as well as the PC and ensure that it works.
Check On The Connection
In case the printer is connected to Wi-Fi, make sure that the connection is strong. Having a weak connection will result in the ‘unable to print’ issues. So, try changing the Wi-Fi router and run a test print.
Reset Printer To Factory Default Settings
- Press the Information button on the printer control panel and get the network IP address.
- Now, turn on your PC and open the web browser.
- Search for the IP address on the web browser and the printer web server page pops up on the screen.
- Select System and click on the Service option.
- Now, the Printer dialog box pops up on the screen.
- Click OK and provide the required details, such as admin username and password in the respective fields.
- Select the Restore Defaults option in the Restore Defaults section.
- Now, the printer restarts and after the device resumes, run a test print.
Update The Printer Driver
If the above solution doesn’t work, try updating the driver. Using an outdated version of the printer driver will also result in being unable to print.
- Click Start and choose the Control Panel.
- Select the Programs and Features option and choose the HP printer driver from the list.
- Click Uninstall.
- Now, go to the official HP web page and select the latest version of the HP printer driver from the Downloads section.
- Ensure that you download the software that supports your OS.
- Install and run the software.
Now, take a test print and make sure that HP LaserJet M234dwe Not Printing Issues fixed.