HP LaserJet M209dwe Not Printing
Don’t panic if your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer is not printing. You can fix the issue with the proper troubleshooting solutions. The problem might have occurred due to several reasons, including paper jam, network issue, and non-HP cartridges. When you try out all the troubleshooting solutions given below, you can efficiently fix the problem.
- If your printer stops printing, paper jam could be the most significant reason. It occurs when paper gets stuck inside your printer. On your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer, paper jam can occur at internal areas, input tray, output bin, rear duplex area, and printer base; it can also occur in more than one location.
- If there is a paper jam in any of the specified areas, clear them from the respective location and check whether your printer can print now.
- If you want to prevent paper jams, always load fanned and aligned sheets into the input tray; do not exceed the paper limit; do not load curled or damp paper.
Check the network connection
If you have connected your printer and computer over a wireless network, make sure that you have connected them over the same network. If you have connected your printer and computer to different networks, your printer will not print the documents sent from your computer. Also, make sure that you have a stable Internet connection. If it is not stable enough, fix it first and check whether your printer can print now.
Use genuine HP cartridges
- Verify that you are using original HP cartridges. If you are using a non-original HP cartridge, it might be the reason behind the issue.
- Replace the non-original HP cartridge with a genuine one and then check whether your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer can print.
Set as the default printer
- It is essential to set your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer as the default one. If you haven’t set it as the default one, the jobs you send from your computer will be sent to a printer that you have chosen as the default.
- On your computer, hit on the Start button and navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer and choose the Set as default printer option.
Now check whether your printer can print now.
Disable Use printer offline
If you have enabled Use Printer Offline unintentionally, you may end up with trouble. Follow the instructions given below and keep your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer online.
- On your Windows computer’s settings page, navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printers tab and check whether Use Printer Offline is enabled. If so, disable the option and check whether your printer can print now.
If you have connected your printer to a Mac and if it is offline, call us and we’ll assist you in getting the printer back online and thus make your HP printer print again.
Try out all the troubleshooting techniques mentioned above to make your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer back to normal.