Hp Inkjet Printers – 0xc19a0005 Or Similar Error Code
The HP printers are one of the most commonly used printers. Some of the HP printers are particularly designed to suit both home and office needs. There is one problem when it comes to printers, the error codes. Error codes are quite common in any printer, irrespective of the brand you are using. Particularly with the HP InkJet printers, you will come across an error code that reads ‘oxc19a0005’ or a similar error code. The worst thing about the error is that it halts the printing job. Let us look into the solution to resolve the error HP Inkjet printer 0xc19a0005 or similar error code.
Simple Steps To Fix HP Inkjet Printer 0xc19a0005 Error Code
- Turn off your HP InkJet printer.
- Open the main cover of the printer.
- Depending on the printer model, hold on to the handle and pull out the cartridge lever or the cartridge itself.
- Now, you will see a printer roller on the inside. Unclip it from the holder.
- With the roller in hand, take out a lint-free cloth and some alcohol.
- Gently dip and wipe off all the smudges or the clogged ink inside the roller. Also, remove other foreign substances like paper and dust.
- Now allow the roller to dry. Keep it in place and let it dry for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Push the roller back into the printer and clip it in.
- Once you install the roller back into the printer, clean the roller.
- Now install the ink cartridge back into the printer and lock it down.
- Close the printer cover, then press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Check to see if the error lights or the message has disappeared.
- Now, you have successfully fixed the error “Hp Inkjet Printers 0xc19a0005 Or Similar Error Code”
Related Articles For “How To Fix HP Printer Errors”